• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NatetheDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi, I'm NatetheDragon.

I'm an animator and hope to work on movies whether in animation or special effects. I found ADISC because I have an interest in wearing diapers, onesies, and footie pajamas. I don't particularly feel the need to be treated like a baby however. I'm really into playing video games, especially anything Nintendo, as well as several TCG's. I also love to play the piano and trumpet, and I'm working on my drawing skills regularly. I'm in my senior year at high school where I take special classes for 3D animation, which I am really enjoying. I love to talk to other people who share my interests and maybe RP once in a while with my dragonsona!

Welcome from an ex-Arizonan Nate! You gave a great intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on any threads you like. We are a chatty group so you will make a lot of friends here. You say you have an interest - do you actually wear diapers and footies or are you like a lot of others here and have to suppress it because you live at home?

Hi there! Welcome. I love Nintendo stuff too! I am also a musician that plays the fiddle. I'm glad that you like animation. Cool stuff. Well I hope to get to know you more. Enjoy your time with ADISK

zipperless said:
Welcome from an ex-Arizonan Nate! You gave a great intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on any threads you like. We are a chatty group so you will make a lot of friends here. You say you have an interest - do you actually wear diapers and footies or are you like a lot of others here and have to suppress it because you live at home?

I wear goodnites on occasion but that's all I've been able to get my hands on. I will be having a custom onesie made soon and I'm doing an art commission where I'll be paid in bambinos. I'll be wearing pretty soon. Thanks for the compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Paddedwolf said:
Hi there! Welcome. I love Nintendo stuff too! I am also a musician that plays the fiddle. I'm glad that you like animation. Cool stuff. Well I hope to get to know you more. Enjoy your time with ADISK

Thanks! Nice to meet you!

NatetheDragon said:
I wear goodnites on occasion but that's all I've been able to get my hands on. I will be having a custom onesie made soon and I'm doing an art commission where I'll be paid in bambinos. I'll be wearing pretty soon. Thanks for the compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Nice to meet you!
He he, "will do art for diapers" so cool. :) I would do art for diapers, but the art I do doesn't transfer over that way.

Paddedwolf said:
He he, "will do art for diapers" so cool. :) I would do art for diapers, but the art I do doesn't transfer over that way.

Yeah ^^ I got lucky and met the guy who's paying me on FurAffinity. He liked my story and when I started talking to him on Skype he offered to pay me in diapers. :D

It's nice to meet you, Paddedwolf. Your avatar is adorable ^^.

Very nice to meet you PaddedWolf. I agree, your avatar is very nice. I wonder where you got it from? It'd be nice if I could get a custom avatar like yours as well.

NatetheDragon said:
It's nice to meet you, Paddedwolf. Your avatar is adorable ^^.

Thank you! It's done by Tavi Munk. He is my fursona a little husky bush pilot. I have a children's story in the making about his awesome adventures as a pilot.

Paddedwolf said:
He is my fursona a little husky bush pilot.

So cute~ ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome.

NatetheDragon said:
So cute~ ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome.

I guess you know Tavi is a member on this site. I'm always amazed with his drawings. I play piano and organ, so I was wondering who you enjoy playing on the piano. I'm a degreed church musician, so I play a lot of the classical composers, but I've also played in a very good rock cover band.

dogboy said:
I was wondering who you enjoy playing on the piano.

I mostly play pieces by Koji Kondo (composer of many Mario games as well as Zelda), but I also do some pop music and songs by other game composers. I play piano for my church class on a daily basis as well.

NatetheDragon said:
I mostly play pieces by Koji Kondo (composer of many Mario games as well as Zelda), but I also do some pop music and songs by other game composers. I play piano for my church class on a daily basis as well.

Good for you. I always love to hear live music with real people playing. It's the human element that makes music real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back