Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya!

Default Hiya!

Hi, I'm NatetheDragon.

I'm an animator and hope to work on movies whether in animation or special effects. I found ADISC because I have an interest in wearing diapers, onesies, and footie pajamas. I don't particularly feel the need to be treated like a baby however. I'm really into playing video games, especially anything Nintendo, as well as several TCG's. I also love to play the piano and trumpet, and I'm working on my drawing skills regularly. I'm in my senior year at high school where I take special classes for 3D animation, which I am really enjoying. I love to talk to other people who share my interests and maybe RP once in a while with my dragonsona!

Welcome from an ex-Arizonan Nate! You gave a great intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on any threads you like. We are a chatty group so you will make a lot of friends here. You say you have an interest - do you actually wear diapers and footies or are you like a lot of others here and have to suppress it because you live at home?

Hi there! Welcome. I love Nintendo stuff too! I am also a musician that plays the fiddle. I'm glad that you like animation. Cool stuff. Well I hope to get to know you more. Enjoy your time with ADISK

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome from an ex-Arizonan Nate! You gave a great intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on any threads you like. We are a chatty group so you will make a lot of friends here. You say you have an interest - do you actually wear diapers and footies or are you like a lot of others here and have to suppress it because you live at home?
    I wear goodnites on occasion but that's all I've been able to get my hands on. I will be having a custom onesie made soon and I'm doing an art commission where I'll be paid in bambinos. I'll be wearing pretty soon. Thanks for the compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Hi there! Welcome. I love Nintendo stuff too! I am also a musician that plays the fiddle. I'm glad that you like animation. Cool stuff. Well I hope to get to know you more. Enjoy your time with ADISK
    Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by NatetheDragon View Post
    I wear goodnites on occasion but that's all I've been able to get my hands on. I will be having a custom onesie made soon and I'm doing an art commission where I'll be paid in bambinos. I'll be wearing pretty soon. Thanks for the compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Nice to meet you!
    He he, "will do art for diapers" so cool. I would do art for diapers, but the art I do doesn't transfer over that way.

He he, "will do art for diapers" so cool. I would do art for diapers, but the art I do doesn't transfer over that way.
    Yeah ^^ I got lucky and met the guy who's paying me on FurAffinity. He liked my story and when I started talking to him on Skype he offered to pay me in diapers.

It's nice to meet you, Paddedwolf. Your avatar is adorable ^^.

Very nice to meet you PaddedWolf. I agree, your avatar is very nice. I wonder where you got it from? It'd be nice if I could get a custom avatar like yours as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NatetheDragon View Post
    It's nice to meet you, Paddedwolf. Your avatar is adorable ^^.
    Thank you! It's done by Tavi Munk. He is my fursona a little husky bush pilot. I have a children's story in the making about his awesome adventures as a pilot.

He is my fursona a little husky bush pilot.
    So cute~ ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome.