Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Hiya!

  1. #1

    Default Hiya!

    Hi, I'm NatetheDragon.

    I'm an animator and hope to work on movies whether in animation or special effects. I found ADISC because I have an interest in wearing diapers, onesies, and footie pajamas. I don't particularly feel the need to be treated like a baby however. I'm really into playing video games, especially anything Nintendo, as well as several TCG's. I also love to play the piano and trumpet, and I'm working on my drawing skills regularly. I'm in my senior year at high school where I take special classes for 3D animation, which I am really enjoying. I love to talk to other people who share my interests and maybe RP once in a while with my dragonsona!

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome from an ex-Arizonan Nate! You gave a great intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on any threads you like. We are a chatty group so you will make a lot of friends here. You say you have an interest - do you actually wear diapers and footies or are you like a lot of others here and have to suppress it because you live at home?

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi there! Welcome. I love Nintendo stuff too! I am also a musician that plays the fiddle. I'm glad that you like animation. Cool stuff. Well I hope to get to know you more. Enjoy your time with ADISK

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome from an ex-Arizonan Nate! You gave a great intro. Feel free to look around the site and comment on any threads you like. We are a chatty group so you will make a lot of friends here. You say you have an interest - do you actually wear diapers and footies or are you like a lot of others here and have to suppress it because you live at home?
    I wear goodnites on occasion but that's all I've been able to get my hands on. I will be having a custom onesie made soon and I'm doing an art commission where I'll be paid in bambinos. I'll be wearing pretty soon. Thanks for the compliment!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Hi there! Welcome. I love Nintendo stuff too! I am also a musician that plays the fiddle. I'm glad that you like animation. Cool stuff. Well I hope to get to know you more. Enjoy your time with ADISK
    Thanks! Nice to meet you!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NatetheDragon View Post
    I wear goodnites on occasion but that's all I've been able to get my hands on. I will be having a custom onesie made soon and I'm doing an art commission where I'll be paid in bambinos. I'll be wearing pretty soon. Thanks for the compliment!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thanks! Nice to meet you!
    He he, "will do art for diapers" so cool. I would do art for diapers, but the art I do doesn't transfer over that way.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    He he, "will do art for diapers" so cool. I would do art for diapers, but the art I do doesn't transfer over that way.
    Yeah ^^ I got lucky and met the guy who's paying me on FurAffinity. He liked my story and when I started talking to him on Skype he offered to pay me in diapers.

  7. #7

    Default

    It's nice to meet you, Paddedwolf. Your avatar is adorable ^^.

  8. #8

    Default

    Very nice to meet you PaddedWolf. I agree, your avatar is very nice. I wonder where you got it from? It'd be nice if I could get a custom avatar like yours as well.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NatetheDragon View Post
    It's nice to meet you, Paddedwolf. Your avatar is adorable ^^.
    Thank you! It's done by Tavi Munk. He is my fursona a little husky bush pilot. I have a children's story in the making about his awesome adventures as a pilot.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    He is my fursona a little husky bush pilot.
    So cute~ ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome.

Similar Threads

  1. Hiya!
    By LittleMatty in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2011, 18:09
  2. Hiya!
    By wuffkitty in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2011, 22:59
  3. Hiya everyone!
    By Darcin in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-Nov-2011, 02:24
  4. ***waves**** hiya hiya hiya
    By chelprincess in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-Jan-2011, 16:49
  5. hiya everyone
    By oooooh in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-Nov-2010, 15:34

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.