• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Morning & Hello ADISC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi! I just signed up to ADISC, and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Scott, and I'm 47 years old. I live in Worcester, Massachusetts (US), in a nice, roomy studio apartment with my tuxedo kitty, Ebony. I am a professional musician, and I have been playing since I was four years old. I play pipe organ, piano, sing 2nd Tenor, compose, arrange, and teach.

I am quite new to this "scene." It was in October of 2014 that I talked with my doctor about episodes of urge incontinence I had in the past. Eventually, I was diagnosed officially with bladder incontinence, and I got a prescription for adult diapers and booster pads, so that my health insurance would cover the cost. I still have problems with leakage from the leg cuffs and sides, so I am going to try some larger booster pads, as well as a pair of vinyl pull-on pants, to help protect me from leakage better.

I am only now beginning to accept the fact that I like to wear diapers. I find them very comfortable, and for me, they satisfy an emotional, as well as medical, need. I still have memories of when I was a toddler and I wore cloth diapers. I recall my potty-training was rather rushed, and there was a fairly negative association with it. In addition, I had a lot of related traumas and abuse before the age of ten that added to my anxiety and fears. After a lot of counseling, however, I am much better now than I ever have been.

I am a member of other AB/DL sites, as well as incontinence support forums, and I have made friends there. These experiences have been wonderfully positive for me, and have helped me accept who I am as a DL. I believe that I also have latent AB tendencies as well, and I have just begun to explore those feelings. I remain uncertain whether the AB part will develop further at this point.

So, thank you for welcoming me here. I look forward to meeting many of you here on the forum, and making friends. Please feel free to send me a message. I like to chat on Yahoo! Messenger, as well as Skype. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Welcome Scott! That was a great introduction. We are here for each other and acceptance of yourself is a big part of this site. Nice to see another Star Wars fan in the mix! I see you are already active in the forums - that's great to see!

RedLittlebottom said:
Hi! I just signed up to ADISC, and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Scott, and I'm 47 years old. I live in Worcester, Massachusetts (US), in a nice, roomy studio apartment with my tuxedo kitty, Ebony. I am a professional musician, and I have been playing since I was four years old. I play pipe organ, piano, sing 2nd Tenor, compose, arrange, and teach.

I am quite new to this "scene." It was in October of 2014 that I talked with my doctor about episodes of urge incontinence I had in the past. Eventually, I was diagnosed officially with bladder incontinence, and I got a prescription for adult diapers and booster pads, so that my health insurance would cover the cost. I still have problems with leakage from the leg cuffs and sides, so I am going to try some larger booster pads, as well as a pair of vinyl pull-on pants, to help protect me from leakage better.

I am only now beginning to accept the fact that I like to wear diapers. I find them very comfortable, and for me, they satisfy an emotional, as well as medical, need. I still have memories of when I was a toddler and I wore cloth diapers. I recall my potty-training was rather rushed, and there was a fairly negative association with it. In addition, I had a lot of related traumas and abuse before the age of ten that added to my anxiety and fears. After a lot of counseling, however, I am much better now than I ever have been.

I am a member of other AB/DL sites, as well as incontinence support forums, and I have made friends there. These experiences have been wonderfully positive for me, and have helped me accept who I am as a DL. I believe that I also have latent AB tendencies as well, and I have just begun to explore those feelings. I remain uncertain whether the AB part will develop further at this point.

So, thank you for welcoming me here. I look forward to meeting many of you here on the forum, and making friends. Please feel free to send me a message. I like to chat on Yahoo! Messenger, as well as Skype. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm a musician too. Just for fun though. No wear near pro. I see you play a. It of pipe organ. I love pipe organs and always have since I was a kid.

RedLittlebottom said:

Hello and welcome to the site. I too am an organist as I'm degreed in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton, N. J. I'm a church music director, something I enjoy doing. I was in a very good wedding/country club rock band for 15 years. Eventually life got complicated and I had to retire from the band, though I miss playing with the guys. I also enjoy playing piano, and still get to rock with our church praise band. When I'm not doing that, I enjoy playing Chopin and many others.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome to the site. I too am an organist as I'm degreed in organ performance from Westminster Choir College, Princeton, N. J. I'm a church music director, something I enjoy doing. I was in a very good wedding/country club rock band for 15 years. Eventually life got complicated and I had to retire from the band, though I miss playing with the guys. I also enjoy playing piano, and still get to rock with our church praise band. When I'm not doing that, I enjoy playing Chopin and many others.

I also have a degree, a Bachelor of Music in Organ Performance from Anna Maria College in Paxton, Massachusetts. I have been a choir director in the past as well. I have been an organist for about 30 years now professionally. I like to record piano videos of my original compositions and post them on YouTube. Chopin is one of my favorite composers.

RedLittlebottom said:
I also have a degree, a Bachelor of Music in Organ Performance from Anna Maria College in Paxton, Massachusetts. I have been a choir director in the past as well. I have been an organist for about 30 years now professionally. I like to record piano videos of my original compositions and post them on YouTube. Chopin is one of my favorite composers.

Sounds enjoyable and fulfilling. I now play an Allan organ and miss the big pipe organs I used to play. I'm mostly retired now so my practice time has become more limited, but I've been reworking some Bach pieces from The Liturgical Year and that's been fun.

Unfortunately, i cannot play an instrument but can sing and am a soprano. Was in a few rock bands a few years ago, but sadly disbanded a few months ago. Enjoyed singing at different venues and public events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back