• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Let me introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberian

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi to introduce myself,
I am a student majoring in mechanical engineering and looking to also branch off into computer science for a minor. I am very energetic and love the outdoors. I frequently partake in hiking, climbing, skiing, and running. What brings me here is to try and learn more about this community and to try and learn how to better manage the binge/purge cycle that I seem to go through every so often. Also I am looking forward to being able to talk and have discussions with others about the ab/dl world as I have never had an outlet to really express my feelings without the normal worries about the social status.

Siberian

Welcome Siberian! If you're looking for friends and support, you've come to the right place!

That was a great introduction. Just about everyone here has had a binge/purge cycle. My purge almost ended today, but Walgreen's didn't quite have what I was looking for.

Anyway, have fun here. The best thing to do is peruse the threads and jump in on any of them that interest you. Feel free to start one of your own, too!

Note, you should try it it can be a lot of fun and is a good way to get outdoors in the winter. Although finding a ski area that doesn't want an arm, a leg, and your first born for a lift ticket can be tough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back