Thread: Let me introduce myself

Default Let me introduce myself

Hi to introduce myself,
    I am a student majoring in mechanical engineering and looking to also branch off into computer science for a minor. I am very energetic and love the outdoors. I frequently partake in hiking, climbing, skiing, and running. What brings me here is to try and learn more about this community and to try and learn how to better manage the binge/purge cycle that I seem to go through every so often. Also I am looking forward to being able to talk and have discussions with others about the ab/dl world as I have never had an outlet to really express my feelings without the normal worries about the social status.

Welcome Siberian! If you're looking for friends and support, you've come to the right place!

That was a great introduction. Just about everyone here has had a binge/purge cycle. My purge almost ended today, but Walgreen's didn't quite have what I was looking for.

Anyway, have fun here. The best thing to do is peruse the threads and jump in on any of them that interest you. Feel free to start one of your own, too!

Nice area of expertise you're getting into there. I also enjoy all of that but have never skied before, have always wanted to try it though.

About your binge / purge cycles. With time comes understanding and with understanding comes acceptance, so you have come to the right place. Welcome!

Note, you should try it it can be a lot of fun and is a good way to get outdoors in the winter. Although finding a ski area that doesn't want an arm, a leg, and your first born for a lift ticket can be tough...