Thread: Any Nurseries in UK?

Default Any Nurseries in UK?

Hi everyone!

Just wondered if you know of any nurseries in the UK that specialize in AB/DL stayovers? I'm looking to find a regular 'nanny' to let off some steam with occasionally.

Thanks!

Bound to be. Check Fetlife groups or see if the people form the documentary "The 15 Stone Babies" are still in operation. MattiKins should be able to help on this one...

Alternatively, contact Davy Strange on YouTube. He used to be a member here but left for some reason, but he should be in the loop.
    Last edited by Speck; 10-Apr-2015 at 14:40.

Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just wondered if you know of any nurseries in the UK that specialize in AB/DL stayovers? I'm looking to find a regular 'nanny' to let off some steam with occasionally.

Thanks!
    Did you never see 15 Stone Babies? There's one in Liverpool, originally in Portsmouth I believe.

Yes I did see that documentary! Lol, my parents were talking about it for ages over dinner one night, embarrassed the hell out of me. I've looked around and there only seems to be a couple of websites with hourly rates that are higher than a top lawyer! I Just wandered if anyone knows any other places to find them?

I help maintain a list of nurseries on a Fetlife group so if you want to see which ones are about you can check there. One of them I am certainly interested in visiting as I have had a chance to chat in person to the Mummy that runs it.

Thanks Jessica! What is the name of the group? I will join