Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Last edited:
the linked site is full of malware.

ade said:
the linked site is full of malware.
My bad i just it tested it on another computer and none of that showed up on my main computer, i have a really good antivirus and the Adblocker extension for Chrome! I've removed the link to the previous website and replaced it with a safe website, sorry about that! http://www.kanjizone.com/

not to be annoying or anything but western names aren't that interesting in japanese. This is because they have an alphabet that is used for western words (that they don't already have a word for themselves) ... So mostly its just a few extra vowels here and there with and no "L" sounds (replaced with an "r" sound) ... Your name should sound fairly similar to your normal name.

I've actually posted this topic on another forum and the results were very interesting so i would have to disagree with your opinion, i guess names may sound similar but you'll get that with any language in Spanish Alice is Alicia! If you really don't find this topic interesting you could find out the meanings behind Japanese names, i couldn't find any information on mine, but here's an example, http://www.behindthename.com/name/akiko

Zeek61 said:
not to be annoying or anything but western names aren't that interesting in japanese. This is because they have an alphabet that is used for western words (that they don't already have a word for themselves) ... So mostly its just a few extra vowels here and there with and no "L" sounds (replaced with an "r" sound) ... Your name should sound fairly similar to your normal name.

It's vaguely amusing. My username, for example, gets very exaggerated if you put it in Japanese. It would look like this アルチイロウニ and be pronounced as aru-chee-rou-ni

I think Chinese is more interesting since you get absurd character combinations that can mean some fun things, all in the name of approximating the right pronunciation. Alas, I'm not familiar enough with that language to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back