MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
So... Ummm, I kinda did this. And I'm not tooting my own horn, I just like making music and sharing it.

Babby Hammer

Right now there are two songs, one being a tribute to the Big Little Podcast, the other about my excitement for TeddyCon. I have more songs I'm working on that will tell more of the story of the Little One, wielder of the Babby Hammer (who is actually an adult in imaginary little-space making his babbying out to be way more epic than it really is). But that's not important now. If you like heavy music with a lot of melody and epic sing-alongs... you might like this. If not... I apologize.

:dunno:

Thanks! I wouldn't call it 'screamo', though, I am way too chubby to be a screamo kid.

MattiKins said:
So... Ummm, I kinda did this. And I'm not tooting my own horn, I just like making music and sharing it.

Babby Hammer

Right now there are two songs, one being a tribute to the Big Little Podcast, the other about my excitement for TeddyCon. I have more songs I'm working on that will tell more of the story of the Little One, wielder of the Babby Hammer (who is actually an adult in imaginary little-space making his babbying out to be way more epic than it really is). But that's not important now. If you like heavy music with a lot of melody and epic sing-alongs... you might like this. If not... I apologize.

:dunno:

cool stuff! keep up the good work! :D

I will try to listen when I can.

More, more, more! Introduce yourself to the non ABDL world with a non ABDL hit and then make a CD with that song as the title and add in the rest of your Little songs. Go worldwide Babby!

The webpage athttp://thebiglittlepodcast.com/*might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. Is that the correct address?

Just biglittlepodcast.com.

I'm thinking about doing metal children's music and then some stuff for us ABDL'S too. I'm gonna keep all of it clean (except for the BLP song, which, well, potty mouths! Hehe).

Marka, well, I was trying to be nice, but 'screamo' is a specific genre that I don't dabble much in. I didn't want to sound ungrateful for a share, but my stuff is more pop meets metal meets punk. I do like some classic screamo bands though.

Thanks to everyone who has listened. Have a cover of Justin Roberts' Pop Fly... not sure if I want to post it yet. Having reservations about it.

Good job. I really like your sound and the ABDL theme definetly makes you stand out. Keep up the good work. I'd definitely like to hear more.

I subscribed to the podcast and printed my negotiation form. You are doing great work.

Fascinating said:
I subscribed to the podcast and printed my negotiation form. You are doing great work.

Aww, thanks! I just wrote the song, though, I don't have anything to do with the podcast itself. Those folks do great work and I am very inspired by them as well.

Last edited:
I did it, but not without trepidation.

Pop Fly

I love children's music, it makes me feel little, and I get a charge out of putting my own musical spin on the songs, but I am sort of dragging someone else's composition into a place where *they* might not be comfortable if they ever found out. That's why I hesitated, but in the end, I figure that I am going to blur the lines at least a little with my original work too. While my songs and lyrics will not be dirty or sexual in any way, they will always have that association with ageplay and ABDL that others who don't know much about this only see as fetishistic. In the end, I want my music to be something that you could play for your kids just because it's silly and fun (and at times, ridiculously heavy). But I also want it to appeal to adults and especially ageplayers and ABDL's too. Not ham-handedly with cheesy double-entendres, but just with clean, honest appeal.

It's not an easy line to walk.

Added a couple more songs if anyone is interested. The Justin Roberts cover (Pop Fly) is there, and I just finished a Trout Fishing in America song (Lullaby)...

Going to work on some more originals next week, I can't wait!

babbyhammer2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back