Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The world's first (and only) ageplay rock band... I think.

Default The world's first (and only) ageplay rock band... I think.

So... Ummm, I kinda did this. And I'm not tooting my own horn, I just like making music and sharing it.

Babby Hammer

Right now there are two songs, one being a tribute to the Big Little Podcast, the other about my excitement for TeddyCon. I have more songs I'm working on that will tell more of the story of the Little One, wielder of the Babby Hammer (who is actually an adult in imaginary little-space making his babbying out to be way more epic than it really is). But that's not important now. If you like heavy music with a lot of melody and epic sing-alongs... you might like this. If not... I apologize.

Cool! I'm gonna share those with my little ankle-biter, he's into screamo.
    Last edited by Speck; 10-Apr-2015 at 06:30.

Thanks! I wouldn't call it 'screamo', though, I am way too chubby to be a screamo kid.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Thanks! I wouldn't call it 'screamo', though, I am way too chubby to be a screamo kid.
    Hey, chubby kids can do screamo too!

I just came down from smells like teen spirit the ghost of Kurt Cobain...

We are in the land of the misfits... aren't we? ... life, color and light...

...Just another radiant facet of another radiant human being...

Good job Matti-Kay!

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    So... Ummm, I kinda did this. And I'm not tooting my own horn, I just like making music and sharing it.

Babby Hammer

Right now there are two songs, one being a tribute to the Big Little Podcast, the other about my excitement for TeddyCon. I have more songs I'm working on that will tell more of the story of the Little One, wielder of the Babby Hammer (who is actually an adult in imaginary little-space making his babbying out to be way more epic than it really is). But that's not important now. If you like heavy music with a lot of melody and epic sing-alongs... you might like this. If not... I apologize.

cool stuff! keep up the good work!

More, more, more! Introduce yourself to the non ABDL world with a non ABDL hit and then make a CD with that song as the title and add in the rest of your Little songs. Go worldwide Babby!

The webpage athttp://thebiglittlepodcast.com/*might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. Is that the correct address?

Just biglittlepodcast.com.

I'm thinking about doing metal children's music and then some stuff for us ABDL'S too. I'm gonna keep all of it clean (except for the BLP song, which, well, potty mouths! Hehe).

Marka, well, I was trying to be nice, but 'screamo' is a specific genre that I don't dabble much in. I didn't want to sound ungrateful for a share, but my stuff is more pop meets metal meets punk. I do like some classic screamo bands though.

Thanks to everyone who has listened. Have a cover of Justin Roberts' Pop Fly... not sure if I want to post it yet. Having reservations about it.

Good job. I really like your sound and the ABDL theme definetly makes you stand out. Keep up the good work. I'd definitely like to hear more.

I subscribed to the podcast and printed my negotiation form. You are doing great work.