• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Adisc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello all, I'm ThePaddedPuppy, or Andy. I have been on adisc for a long while now, but I've been gone for a few years, so I figured I would reintroduce myself. I'm 21 years old (but really like 5 in little mode) from Chicago. I'm very much your average Lego loving boy with lots of adventuring ahead of me. I have a fantastic other half who is also my big/caregiver. I have had the wonderful pleasures of meeting tons of other ageplayers, going to munches, and even conventions. I'm a college student and a first responder, I love the thrill of what I do. Helping others is my calling and I'm excited to see what the world has to offer.

As for my little side, I'm a 3-5 year old little, babyfur, puppy, and slave. I am owned and collared and couldn't be happier. I love the color blue, legos, dinosaurs, and space themed stuff. I also have lots of little friends who mean the world to me. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro, I'm open to conversation and meeting new people :)

Little is beautiful. -Andy

That was good, padded puppy. I'm happy for you. Welcome back to adisc.

Yay padded puppy is back! Warm hugs!

Welcome back. :) that was a great intro. Glad to hear things are going well and you want to be part of the community here.

Hello PaddedPuppy.

I'm one of the new ones, I joined last month and have been well pleased with everything so far. I've been reading a lot of the posts to find my way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back