Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I stopped by Goodwill on my way home this evening and I found the most unexpected shirt. It's an XL Disney 2000 t-shirt that is amazingly close to the one I had when I was 4, the same age I ageplay at. The scale is just right because it's so big it makes me feel small. :eek:
z.jpg

Does anybody else get extra immersed when you wear clothes too big for you?

Awesome find. Yeah, I love clothes that are too big for me, except that it is rare to find such a thing when you are 6'6" tall. :p

I feel your pain, I'm 6"5.

Nivy said:
I feel your pain, I'm 6"5.

Ah, yeah, you do. One day i'm gonna have to learn to sew a t-shirt and make it huge.

Interesting, most of my striped shirts I bought at goodwill look similar to what I wore in old family photos.

I'm also 6'6'' and my size in shirts is XL but I for my little side my size is L or M. Also that is a pretty awesome shirt.

6.6 make me look small at 5.11 giggles and I though I was tall

DannyBBaby said:
6.6 make me look small at 5.11 giggles and I though I was tall

Don't feel so bad, 5' 11" is the average height.

I'm 5' 1" so I don't really have an issue finding over-sized clothes. In fact, its more convenient for me to buy kids' clothes at places like Justice. :sweatdrop: If only we could adjust our height, right?

Nice one

Nivy said:
Does anybody else get extra immersed when you wear clothes too big for you?

Hey awesome score for you! I don't go to goodwill or thrift stores often, but every once in a while if I have free time, I'll go browse for some clothing. I haven't kept my eyes open too much for little clothing though, however it sounds like a great idea.

Personally I don't think oversized clothing does much for me in the way of regression, but I've also never considered it either. I don't practice regression very much at all, so I've been very apprehensive about buying little clothing because it A.) takes up some of my limited closet space, & B.) costs money that could be used towards a wide variety of other things. I will binge every once in a while and get a few articles of clothing here and there, but I am loathe to buy outfits that I never get the opportunity to wear.

Sawako said:
I'm 5' 1" so I don't really have an issue finding over-sized clothes. In fact, its more convenient for me to buy kids' clothes at places like Justice. :sweatdrop: If only we could adjust our height, right?
At a heavy-set 5'4", I often wish I could still shop in the kid's section. Oh well, at least finding jeans that are too long is easy. :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back