Nappies on a cruise With yay family

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeddd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone,
I'm going on a cruise in a months time and I have just started wearing nappies again every night. I need some advise for the cruise. How do I hide the nappies in my bag? With the security check expose them? What are security like? How do I hide my wipes and powder? If I get them on board how do I dispose of them? I will be sharing a room with my family. What's the best way to keep things under raps?

Cheers,

Zeddd

zeddd said:
I will be sharing a room with my family. What's the best way to keep things under raps?

Don't bring, wear, or think about diapers while on the cruise. Enjoy the cruise.

Llayden said:
Don't bring, wear, or think about diapers while on the cruise. Enjoy the cruise.

Seconded. This will be such a pain to manage that it will likely cause more upset than taking a short break.

Gotta agree with Llayden. You're not going to be able to hide them for long from family, if you're rooming with them. How long will the cruise be? A week? Surely you'll be able to not wear them for that time. I'd only recommend wearing during the cruise, if they were needed for medical reasons. Even then, you're not going to be able to hide them for long.

Get used to makeshift cloth diapers, because when you wash up on the shore of that desert isle, your stash of Bambinos will either be waterlogged or altogether missing.

*imagines Gilligan's Island, but with diapers*

(That would be awkward. Although...)

*imagines M.A.S.H., but with diapers*

(That would be even more awkward.)

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll have to agree with you. I don't want to get busted lol.
Thanks again ��

Cottontail said:
Get used to makeshift cloth diapers, because when you wash up on the shore of that desert isle, your stash of Bambinos will either be waterlogged or altogether missing.

*imagines Gilligan's Island, but with diapers*

(That would be awkward. Although...)

*imagines M.A.S.H., but with diapers*

(That would be even more awkward.)

Imagine "Night of the Living Dead" with hundreds of zombies wearing diapers. It makes me shudder. And then there's the smell of dead poo poo.

dogboy said:
Imagine "Night of the Living Dead" with hundreds of zombies wearing diapers. It makes me shudder. And then there's the smell of dead poo poo.

Oh! the irony of crapping your pants in fear as diapered zombies approach.

How about diapered zombies on a cruise ship?! (There. That's my lame attempt at reconnecting with the original topic.)

If it's medical then take them and let every one who's in the cabin know, if it's not medical then leave them at home

giggles dead diapers are coming hid

I'll say from personal, firsthand experience--taking diapers on a family vacation is NOT worth it.

Truthfully, for myself the constant worry of being found out, along with the need to worry about hiding them all the time...it kind of sucks the fun/relaxation aspect out of the whole vacation.

If I were you, unless you are 110% absolutely certain you could pull off having diapers there without a hitch--I'd give it a pass.

Enjoy the vacation, diapers will always be around once you're back, and cruises don't come every day.

I would personally take a mix. Thick for overnight and thin for daytime. I did this on my last trip (a week with parents 5 hrs drive away) and that worked out well. The LAST time I tried to go with all thick diapers, and ended up with some really irritated skin after my mother decided to make FOUR tours of the (huge) mall when we went out there christmas shopping. It was miserable toward the end. do not do that.

Take something durable and thin for daytime. Consider wearing boxers over your diaper you're going to be walking a lot, the crotch in shorts and jeans can wear through the shell of a diaper if you do too much walking. ("protection" for your "protection" :) )

OR just wear diapers in the evening / overnight.

zeddd said:
Hey everyone,
I'm going on a cruise in a months time and I have just started wearing nappies again every night. I need some advise for the cruise. How do I hide the nappies in my bag? With the security check expose them? What are security like? How do I hide my wipes and powder? If I get them on board how do I dispose of them? I will be sharing a room with my family. What's the best way to keep things under raps?

Cheers,

Zeddd

It would be possible to do this if you had your own room. Completely impossible if you're sharing. The spaces are very small, much smaller than your average hotel room. It will be completely impossible to hide.

So if this is for pleasure, just don't do it. Period. You'll be found out.

If this is for medical need, you'll need to talk to your roommates about it. Because otherwise it'll be an awkward thing that everyone knows about yet isn't talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back