Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nappies on a cruise With yay family

Post Nappies on a cruise With yay family

Hey everyone,
    I'm going on a cruise in a months time and I have just started wearing nappies again every night. I need some advise for the cruise. How do I hide the nappies in my bag? With the security check expose them? What are security like? How do I hide my wipes and powder? If I get them on board how do I dispose of them? I will be sharing a room with my family. What's the best way to keep things under raps?

Cheers,

Zeddd

Quote Originally Posted by zeddd View Post
    I will be sharing a room with my family. What's the best way to keep things under raps?
    Don't bring, wear, or think about diapers while on the cruise. Enjoy the cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Don't bring, wear, or think about diapers while on the cruise. Enjoy the cruise.
    Seconded. This will be such a pain to manage that it will likely cause more upset than taking a short break.

Gotta agree with Llayden. You're not going to be able to hide them for long from family, if you're rooming with them. How long will the cruise be? A week? Surely you'll be able to not wear them for that time. I'd only recommend wearing during the cruise, if they were needed for medical reasons. Even then, you're not going to be able to hide them for long.

Get used to makeshift cloth diapers, because when you wash up on the shore of that desert isle, your stash of Bambinos will either be waterlogged or altogether missing.

*imagines Gilligan's Island, but with diapers*

(That would be awkward. Although...)

*imagines M.A.S.H., but with diapers*

(That would be even more awkward.)

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll have to agree with you. I don't want to get busted lol.
    Thanks again ��

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Get used to makeshift cloth diapers, because when you wash up on the shore of that desert isle, your stash of Bambinos will either be waterlogged or altogether missing.

*imagines Gilligan's Island, but with diapers*

(That would be awkward. Although...)

*imagines M.A.S.H., but with diapers*

(That would be even more awkward.)
    Imagine "Night of the Living Dead" with hundreds of zombies wearing diapers. It makes me shudder. And then there's the smell of dead poo poo.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Imagine "Night of the Living Dead" with hundreds of zombies wearing diapers. It makes me shudder. And then there's the smell of dead poo poo.
    Oh! the irony of crapping your pants in fear as diapered zombies approach.

How about diapered zombies on a cruise ship?! (There. That's my lame attempt at reconnecting with the original topic.)

If it's medical then take them and let every one who's in the cabin know, if it's not medical then leave them at home