Bambino sent me the wrong diapers and size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Has this ever happened? What was your experience? I ordered two cases of Bambino Classicos in sized mediums and they sent me two cases of Large Bellisimos. I just sent them an email about it because calling them would mean waiting until Monday when they get my message so I shot them a email.

Not from that vendor but from others I have gotten the wrong size. I just notified them and they sent out the right size and didn't want the other case back. I found a friend that could use them and gave them away.

it looks like they sent you a much more valuable product too. $71 per case of med classico, $102 per case of large bellisimo. You ordered $140 in product and they sent you $200 in product.

They've always had prompt responses for me. Changing sizes before they ship etc... Like @SoakedInTexas said, it's more of a pain to ship it back so they might just have you hold onto them.

I've had them send me the wrong diaper before. Not the wrong size.

Then they just ignored all my emails :) You might want to call instead.

Calico said:
Has this ever happened? What was your experience? I ordered two cases of Bambino Classicos in sized mediums and they sent me two cases of Large Bellisimos. I just sent them an email about it because calling them would mean waiting until Monday when they get my message so I shot them a email.

It might take them time to respond to the email. A few months back I placed an order. Only half the order was sent to me. When I called / emailed about this, it took several days before I got an answer. They apologized for the mis-take & sent the rest of the order my way. I had left several messages & emails before they go back to me. They usually only check the voice mail once a week, & sometimes if they get busy, might not check the email for a few days.

They are a good company, & they'll work with you to fix this. Don't worry.

LunaCat said:
I've had them send me the wrong diaper before. Not the wrong size.

Then they just ignored all my emails :) You might want to call instead.

I did an their voice said they only check their messages once a week on Monday morning so I shot them an email and it should be 2-3 days. If I don't hear from them, I might contact them again and if not, then I won't buy from them again and I might try and issue a refund from paypal and they have lost a customer then.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
it looks like they sent you a much more valuable product too. $71 per case of med classico, $102 per case of large bellisimo. You ordered $140 in product and they sent you $200 in product.

I took advantage of the Easter sale so it was $127 I spend.

Same thing here. I also took advantage of the Easter sale. I ordered a case of the X-Plus diapers in size Extra Large but they sent size Medium. I also called and heard their message about not checking voice-mails until Monday, so i sent an email...No Response :(

How many days ago did you send it?

- - - Updated - - -

All this wrong order sent is giving me a lot of anxiety.

Calm down. They are a good & honest company. They are slow to respond to emails & calls. It could take a full week before they respond back, but they will respond.

I'm not trying to be. . . 'incorrect' here but. . . if a company sent me BETTER diapers in a larger size (Especially ones where you can just pull them tighter, L and M aren't too different in size.) by mistake. . . I'd honestly keep them, it'd probably be bad karma but then again I don't have the sort of money to be able to afford nice diapers all the time so that's just my opinion.

AddyShadows said:
I'm not trying to be. . . 'incorrect' here but. . . if a company sent me BETTER diapers in a larger size (Especially ones where you can just pull them tighter, L and M aren't too different in size.) by mistake. . . I'd honestly keep them, it'd probably be bad karma but then again I don't have the sort of money to be able to afford nice diapers all the time so that's just my opinion.

I can't fit into a large. They are too big. I was about 35 inch hip size and the large size is for 44 waist and up. I would be different if they were sized mediums.

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Calm down. They are a good & honest company. They are slow to respond to emails & calls. It could take a full week before they respond back, but they will respond.

This to me is still unacceptable. Maybe some people can't wait that long for an order to be fixed. But hey less customers then.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a good thing I paid with paypal because if it's going to be at least a week before they respond, good thing I still have an extra pack of Molicare Super Plus and I don't have to pay my bill now for at least six months so I can still just order Molicare Super Plus on ebay and get my correct order. Good thing I can afford to lose money right now because I paid with Paypal credit so no interest for at least 6 months and if they run out of Classico diapers by the time they get back to me, I hope they refund me or else I will have to get it back from paypal so I won't have to pay the bill. Good thing I am not poor and good thing I am not IC. This is why it's unacceptable for them to take a week to respond and not have reliable customer service. Not everyone can wait a week for them to respond because they might not be able to afford to buy another case of diapers and what if they are IC? But I would say if you have an anxiety disorder and OCD, this company might not be for you because of the possibility of them screwing up and taking too long to get back to you when you call or email. It's not good for our mental health.

Mattew said:

I agree.

This is a reputable and solid company. They've made a mistake once on an order I placed and they both had good communication and fixed the problem satisfactorily.

No need to worry. Just get in touch with them and I'm sure they'll make it right.

I contacted them again through email than from their contact us page and I hope to hear from them. I got no return email so that email address works they provided I saw on paypal.

I once placed an order with them that totaled about 500 bucks and out of all items sent, one was wrong. Instead of a case of Abriform plastic-backed they sent the cloth-backed version. I wasn't too salty about it but when I sent them about 3 or 4 emails over the course of 2 weeks I got no reply to fix it. I thought about filing a Paypal dispute, but never got around to it and the 45-day deadline passed :/
Never heard from them about it since. But then there was a time before that when they accidently sent me a free case of medium Classicos and I got to keep it, so I guess I can't complain :biggrin:

Calico said:
I can't fit into a large. They are too big. I was about 35 inch hip size and the large size is for 44 waist and up. I would be different if they were sized mediums.

I found that their size chart runs small. I have a 36-38 (It fluctuates during holidays where eating is involved >.>) inch hip and mediums were a tad too tight. So idk. Large is what I get from them and they fit perfectly. (Albeit slightly big but better than too tight!)

Mediums have always fit me by them. I have worn their product.

I sent them the email on Tuesday and then another one on Wednesday. Today is Friday and still no response

jaredmartin said:
I sent them the email on Tuesday and then another one on Wednesday. Today is Friday and still no response

Same here. Sent them one on Wednesday and one yesterday. Once from their website and once through email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back