Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bambino sent me the wrong diapers and size

Default Bambino sent me the wrong diapers and size

Has this ever happened? What was your experience? I ordered two cases of Bambino Classicos in sized mediums and they sent me two cases of Large Bellisimos. I just sent them an email about it because calling them would mean waiting until Monday when they get my message so I shot them a email.

Not from that vendor but from others I have gotten the wrong size. I just notified them and they sent out the right size and didn't want the other case back. I found a friend that could use them and gave them away.

it looks like they sent you a much more valuable product too. $71 per case of med classico, $102 per case of large bellisimo. You ordered $140 in product and they sent you $200 in product.

Based on their reputation, I imagine they'll send you the right stuff. I did E-Mail them once, though, and I didn't get a response. It wasn't important, so I never followed up. I hope they fix the mistake for you. I also hope you find a good home for the other two cases.

They've always had prompt responses for me. Changing sizes before they ship etc... Like @SoakedInTexas said, it's more of a pain to ship it back so they might just have you hold onto them.

I've had them send me the wrong diaper before. Not the wrong size.

Then they just ignored all my emails You might want to call instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Has this ever happened? What was your experience? I ordered two cases of Bambino Classicos in sized mediums and they sent me two cases of Large Bellisimos. I just sent them an email about it because calling them would mean waiting until Monday when they get my message so I shot them a email.
    It might take them time to respond to the email. A few months back I placed an order. Only half the order was sent to me. When I called / emailed about this, it took several days before I got an answer. They apologized for the mis-take & sent the rest of the order my way. I had left several messages & emails before they go back to me. They usually only check the voice mail once a week, & sometimes if they get busy, might not check the email for a few days.

They are a good company, & they'll work with you to fix this. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    I've had them send me the wrong diaper before. Not the wrong size.

Then they just ignored all my emails You might want to call instead.
    I did an their voice said they only check their messages once a week on Monday morning so I shot them an email and it should be 2-3 days. If I don't hear from them, I might contact them again and if not, then I won't buy from them again and I might try and issue a refund from paypal and they have lost a customer then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    it looks like they sent you a much more valuable product too. $71 per case of med classico, $102 per case of large bellisimo. You ordered $140 in product and they sent you $200 in product.

I took advantage of the Easter sale so it was $127 I spend.

Same thing here. I also took advantage of the Easter sale. I ordered a case of the X-Plus diapers in size Extra Large but they sent size Medium. I also called and heard their message about not checking voice-mails until Monday, so i sent an email...No Response

How many days ago did you send it?

- - - Updated - - -

All this wrong order sent is giving me a lot of anxiety.