An Interesting Question To Ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQwertyParable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This just a weird idea I had.

Let's say that there was a hotel that had a 6 out of 5 star quality and would be a good price to stay the night or several.

But let's say there were no bathrooms and you could only use diapers.

Now I know this would never happen in real life but do you think people who aren't AB/DL would stay? For the quality. Just a little question I thought I would ask

TheQwertyParable said:
This just a weird idea I had.

Let's say that there was a hotel that had a 6 out of 5 star quality and would be a good price to stay the night or several.

But let's say there were no bathrooms and you could only use diapers.

Now I know this would never happen in real life but do you think people who aren't AB/DL would stay? For the quality. Just a little question I thought I would ask

I'm going to say no because people POV on diapers are disturbing and how they would react. Acting all manly and saying "We will find another hotel" and along with families that would not encourage their kids to be wearing diapers.

Hmmmmmm. You do have a point.

Even as someone who likes diapers, a hotel without bathrooms is a non-starter. Even if you cut it down to just not having toilets, I'd be off to a cruddy motel that offered full amenities. I don't find it appealing just to hang out with other people who happen to be wearing diapers. Unless they were funded by a billionaire's grant, I'd expect such a business to go under in a flurry of amused and bemused media hype.

I have to say no I need to have at lest one shower. :eek:

Yeah, I've gotta have a shower. I wouldn't want to stay in a place that doesn't have bathrooms. Not sure how they could get such a high ranking without them either.

No toilets?

I have a better idea: How about a hotel where everything is twice--or maybe three times--it's normal size. If you're worried about falling into the giant toilets or off of the over-tall beds, you can order the off-menu toddler care package that includes diapers, crib bars, and all-you-can-watch educational TV for babies.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
No toilets?

I have a better idea: How about a hotel where everything is twice--or maybe three times--it's normal size. If you're worried about falling into the giant toilets or off of the over-tall beds, you can order the off-menu toddler care package that includes diapers, crib bars, and all-you-can watch educational TV for babies.

Teehee........

When does Holiday Inn stop being a fun filled holiday? When they board up their bathrooms.

Hey hey, what's that smell,
diapers filling up with crap from hell.

To be more specific I solely meant toilets. Showers would still be available.

Cottontail said:
I have a better idea: How about a hotel where everything is twice--or maybe three times--it's normal size.

That'd be an interesting idea. Expand on that by having a large oversize play area in the middle instead of a pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back