random, shaving cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitterdafoxy said:
I tried once, the itching was unbearable and I dubbed the whole event "Creamgate '02".

I have used the sensitive skin kind, I wonder if the stuff you used was more powerful.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Once again I've ended up in the weird section of ADISC. LOL.

It may be weird, but so much fun, try it you may very well like it also.

No thanks. I use my diapers as intended. I don't like putting things like shaving cream, Play Dough, and other substances down there. More power to the people that do, but it's just not for me. I just think there are certain things that should stay clear of your privates

Tyger said:
I have used the sensitive skin kind, I wonder if the stuff you used was more powerful.

It was just Barbasol shaving cream, but then again this 13 years ago so it could have been different back then.

My will to resist is nowhere near as strong as the will to try........At least the shaving cream I have is designed for ladies with very sensitive skin. Its a moisturizer as well. Stay tuned for earth shattering results on your local news network at an undetermined later date:readthis:. Not that it should make much difference, but the cream is raspberry flavored as well:dunno:

I have never thought of this and I think that I might try it sometime because it seems interesting.

You all might want to be careful with this one. When I was showering one day I had what I thought was a "good" idea. To use some hand soap for "assistance" as it was slippery and foams up when used. It just ended up pretty badly irritating my skin and it would sting badly when I pee'd for the next day or two. I found out afterwords that is because most soap is a base (below 7 on the PH scale). This was honestly before I knew about lube.

Perhaps, "sensitive skin" soaps are more PH balanced towards 7 -- But, i'd be careful.

kitterdafoxy said:
I tried once, the itching was unbearable and I dubbed the whole event "Creamgate '02".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back