ThePaddedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
If you have ever considered or thought about attending the Chicago ageplay convention, let me tell you, there is nothing else in the world like it!

I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for even having the opportunity to attend this event. The people, the love, the acceptance.... It's pure euphoria. Growing up in this lifestyle is hard. There have been so many times where I just thought that I was a freak and I wanted to give this up. But this place, this has changed my life forever, and in the most positive ways. Being there has shown me nothing but love. Love for each other, love for this lifestyle, and love for myself. We're one big family, we're in this together, and nothing will ever take that away. Thank you CapCon! Thank you staff! You have made such a big impact on my life, and for that I am truly thankful.

-ThePaddedPuppy

We are always glad to hear that it was a good experience for everyone who makes it out :)

Babyluke said:
We are always glad to hear that it was a good experience for everyone who makes it out :)

It was a fabulous experience ♥

Wait, CapCon happened? I thought that was happening in the Fall. Or is that another event?

CapCon happens in spring and Teddy Con is in the fall.

Yes!! TeddyCon is coming up! Six months or so... can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back