Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snuggies diapers size medium

Default Snuggies diapers size medium

Hi everyone
    I'm wondering if any one has a couple of snuggies diapers in size medium spare that they wouldn't mind putting on eBay for me
    As I really want to try some but don't want to buy a pack of 10 yet
    I was hoping a fellow ab/dl may help me
    Thanks in advance

While i cannot help you in this department i can warn you however that i made the mistake of ordering 80 of them. One might ask, "why is that a bad thing?" well the reason is that if you feel the outside of the diaper you may noticel little tiny bumps and one might think this isn't an issue, however it is very much so and ill tell you why. These "bumps" are actually places where salt grain sized things are poking out of the plastic cover and if this gets removed via rubbing on clothes or picking at it you get a nice hole, however some of these gain sized things leak regardless of removal. Out of the 30 that i have opened so far EVERY SINGLE ONE has has this issue, some were better than others due to placement of these blemishes. They now act as stuffers or when i feel like wearing something paper thin and fits well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Hi everyone
    I'm wondering if any one has a couple of snuggies diapers in size medium spare that they wouldn't mind putting on eBay for me
    As I really want to try some but don't want to buy a pack of 10 yet
    I was hoping a fellow ab/dl may help me
    Thanks in advance
    Just buy a sample pack from Snuggies, they sell a 2 pack sample for $10.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy46 View Post
    While i cannot help you in this department i can warn you however that i made the mistake of ordering 80 of them. One might ask, "why is that a bad thing?" well the reason is that if you feel the outside of the diaper you may noticel little tiny bumps and one might think this isn't an issue, however it is very much so and ill tell you why. These "bumps" are actually places where salt grain sized things are poking out of the plastic cover and if this gets removed via rubbing on clothes or picking at it you get a nice hole, however some of these gain sized things leak regardless of removal. Out of the 30 that i have opened so far EVERY SINGLE ONE has has this issue, some were better than others due to placement of these blemishes. They now act as stuffers or when i feel like wearing something paper thin and fits well.
    Have you contacted Snuggies about this?

I have not had this issue with any of mine but I will tell you, if you are a size medium in every other diaper you try, you are going to want a Large size Snuggies diaper. They are a fair bit smaller than your average medium diaper. I wear Medium everything else, I will be ordering Large snuggies next time. Even side by side you can notice the difference right away.

Thanks for the replys
    I was hoping someone would be able to put a couple on ebay for me as it's easier for me than dealing with snuggies
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Thanks for the replys
    I was hoping someone would be able to put a couple on ebay for me as it's easier for me than dealing with snuggies
    Thanks
    Ebay is great when you are buying but when you are selling Ebay is the biggest rip off on the face of the earth. I said that as nicely as I can!

I can not really help you in the ebay aspect but I can say that if you are over about 165lbs you are probably going to want the large. I am a 36" waist size and 170lbs, 5'6". I really like tight diapers but the mediums are borderline too small.

I have really liked Snuggies, and I would recommend ordering the sample pack. I was hesitant to buy prior to trying, and I wish I hadn't waited so long.

Quote Originally Posted by todaler View Post
    Have you contacted Snuggies about this?
    no, i just thought it was a thing with all their diapers, unless they fixed it. maybe i should shoot em an email and see what they say.