• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I want to wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodawg

Contributor
Hi again humans!

I just need some advice regarding wearing.

My boyfriend wears and I have recently realized that I think I might really be into it too. I haven't tried it yet but I told him today that I want to. He thought that was really attractive and he is excited to do it.

I just need a little courage I guess. Does anyone have any stories about the first time they wore? I remember what is was like the first time I saw him wearing but he had worn many, many times before that. For me, it will be my first time.

Thank you.

~yodawg

The first time I wore it was exciting. I squeezed into a pull up way too small for me. It was a nice, tight feeling. I didn't think I could wet and when I did, I was afraid of a leak, Everything was fine and I was hooked. Then I discovered this place and couldn't believe how many others indulged.

Try it! You'll like it!

zipperless said:
The first time I wore it was exciting. I squeezed into a pull up way too small for me. It was a nice, tight feeling. I didn't think I could wet and when I did, I was afraid of a leak, Everything was fine and I was hooked. Then I discovered this place and couldn't believe how many others indulged.

Try it! You'll like it!

Note said:
Your first time wearing a proper one will be very euphoric. Have never really been able to replicate that experience since... Just do it.
I agree with the 2 above. believe me you won't regret it.

I say if you get that temptation to try one, just try it. Your boyfriend wears so its not like you'd have a reason to be embarrassed..

Thank you everybody. I'm not exactly embarrassed, just nervous. But thank you all very much, I really appreciate all of your kind words and advice :)

Your BF is a lucky guy to have found someone who not only supports his diaper interest, but is willing to share in it. I hope my SO will feel the same way some day...

I think you'll have fun, nothing to be nervous about! Your BF already knows the ropes, so you're in good hands. I'm sure everyone experiences it a little differently, but the first times I put on diapers were pretty special, and I still get a euphoric high when I do wear.

It's a cocktail of scents and sounds and textures and feelings. The gentle rustle of a fresh diaper being unfolded... The sweet perfume of the powder... The soft caress of the inner lining against your skin as it wraps around you... Like a hug, the warm snugness as the tapes are set... And the thickness, a comforting reminder that you're in a safe place. It's something I wish I could share with the person I love.

I still get shakes of anticipation thinking about it, but its nothing to be afraid of. I hope you find your own special sanctuary in the experience.

Crazypants said:
Your BF is a lucky guy to have found someone who not only supports his diaper interest, but is willing to share in it. I hope my SO will feel the same way some day...

I think you'll have fun, nothing to be nervous about! Your BF already knows the ropes, so you're in good hands. I'm sure everyone experiences it a little differently, but the first times I put on diapers were pretty special, and I still get a euphoric high when I do wear.

It's a cocktail of scents and sounds and textures and feelings. The gentle rustle of a fresh diaper being unfolded... The sweet perfume of the powder... The soft caress of the inner lining against your skin as it wraps around you... Like a hug, the warm snugness as the tapes are set... And the thickness, a comforting reminder that you're in a safe place. It's something I wish I could share with the person I love.

I still get shakes of anticipation thinking about it, but its nothing to be afraid of. I hope you find your own special sanctuary in the experience.

True in so many ways, crazypants.

As I've said to many of my friends who don't wear diapers, but keep asking questions about diapers( I think they want to wear diapers but they are afraid to try and wear) "JUST DO IT" you will never regret it. Have your BF diaper you the first time, he should do it slowly and explain each step before he does it to help you to get over your concerns, then the two of you can run through the house in only your diapers what a thrilling time you will have.
The first time I wore, I thought I was in heaven it felt so good, and I've never looked back.

I was really nervous the first time I tried it too. It's jut the stigma that makes it kind of scary but really there's nothing to be nerovuse about.

If you like it great! And if you don't, great! It's always fun to learn something new about yourself.

When I first came here I wanted to distance myself away from the diaper aspect of thing because I thought it was gross, weird, insert other adjective here but one day I got the urge to at least try it. I wanted to know if it's something that I'm into and at first it was a little weird but I noticed that they were warm, kind of comfortable and it felt good to me to be wearing one so I kept doing it.

It's not something I do everyday. Like for me a pack of diapers with last about a month but it's a nice thing that I enjoy from time to time and there's nothing scary or shameful about it.

Penny said:
...it's a nice thing that I enjoy from time to time and there's nothing scary or shameful about it.

Like an occasional glass of fine wine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back