Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2016.

Default Election 2016.

A bit premature I know. Hell, the democrats haven't even had a candidate announce. But with the recent announcement of Rand Paul running for President, I wonder what the populace here thought about this, and indeed, who do you think will win the nomination and/or the presidency.

It will be fun to watch and see who actually make it to Iowa or New Hampshire. Then watch them drop out by the handful.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    A bit premature I know. Hell, the democrats haven't even had a candidate announce. But with the recent announcement of Rand Paul running for President, I wonder what the populace here thought about this, and indeed, who do you think will win the nomination and/or the presidency.
    I don't even know where to start on this thread X3 this is a fairly new year and we are already prepping on 2016 election day?

I prefer to avoid devoting any serious thought to such things until it's absolutely necessary. Enjoy your horse race, I'll be over here, doing something, almost anything else.

I believe the democrats will have a big problem after the GOP picks there candidate and they find that Hillery has to many liabilities.

Half the country will oppose whoever gets put in office anyways, I could care less. General Hospital is a much better soap opera any day.

I'll maybe start thinking about it next year after the conventions are over with. Until then BS is gonna get deep.

RAND HUSSEIN CLINTON! RAND HUSSEIN CLINTON!

Seriously, it won't be interesting for another year yet.

Eight years ago, Rand Paul said Iran was absolutely no threat. Several weeks ago he signed the silly letter, if I recall correctly. I love how independent candidates, people with their own separate ideas, sooner or later, get down on their knees and suck off the Tea Party and evangelicals. And visa versa. Wasn't it fun to watch the conservative Baptists who once said Mormonism was a cult, suddenly embrace Mitt Romney as one of their own. Let the good times role!

Let the "circus" begin.
    Since I live in New Hampshire the political BS is already running full steam.