What did you do before you had diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most of us can't remember a time when we weren't having the desire (sexual or not) to wear diapers. So, we had to fulfill these desires in awkward ways as teenagers until we could drive or order online.

In my teenage years (either 12 or 13) I started purposefully wetting the bed. My parents thought it was a combo of stress and growth, so they gave me Depends to wear at night. But, when I wanted to stop wetting, I found I couldn't... Until around the age of 15, my sophomore year in high school.

So, what's your story? Did you have to do some trickery, or did you repress your feelings until you were out of high school or could start buying your own diapers?

Note: I apologize if this has already addressed, but after a few searches I couldn't find anything. If there is a similar topic, could someone redirect me to it?

when i was about 4-5-6 years old we would get diaper samples in the mail and i would steal those before my parents could take them away and a few times i would ask them for it and one time they did buy some pull ups for me

I told my mom a few times when I was like 4-7 and on and off after that, she always use to say I'd get over it then forget I said anything lol.

Anyway I use to line my underwear with toilet paper. Later I used paper towels. Then even later I used a towel that I cut to the shape of a diaper, and put snaps on.

I got really creative. It was a progressive thing. In elementary school I would use my t shirts and I would put it on like a diaper. Then later I found my old cloth prefolds and started putting them in my briefs. In high school I became very creative and used a towel, ducked tape, and a white trash bag to go over it. I would even print cute pictures out like mickey mouse and Barney and use clear packaging tape to put on the front of the trash bag. Rewinding Back in 3rd grade I had a neighborhood friend who also liked diapers and being babied so He would use one of my old diaper covers and would put it on me when we had sleepovers. He was the first Ab/DL individual I ever met and he lived 2 houses down. He was a year older than me. Heck we even put our money together and we went to a garage sale and we bought a bottle. I to this day have no idea where it went.

When I was 4 we had some spare diapers kept in a spare room and every morning before people woke up I'd go in and put one on, my mother would always rip them off me and eventually they threw the rest away. Then I remember having a chance when we were staying in our holiday home, which our cousins used as well, at the time my youngest was about 1.5-2 years and they had left some diapers in the room I was staying in and I tried them on. When I was 8 I tried to make my own by putting about 10 pairs of underwear on put I wet straight through them. Then it wasn't really again until I was 12 I kept telling my mother that I wanted diapers and we went and bought some. Since then I, alone, have bought them.

I bought them off of other kids at my school, they had younger siblings and I would give them all my pocket money just to have even one diaper. Eventually they quite selling to me so I had had to get creative and invent a solution, I decided on white hefty trash bags (back when they still had that weird diamond texture on them since this was like, 2002ish or so). Around 2003 I decide to become strict furry and had to figure out an even harder question, getting a fursuit (or making one).

My mom and I honestly had an unspoken understanding, so I just about always had diapers

As I stated on my intro, I would take all of my underwear and put them on as a makeshift diaper, then I found some old towels that weren't being used and would fashion them into a makeshift diaper. Lock was on my side because I never got caught,

I mostly fantasized. Every few months, I'd try something when I was younger and I cycled through a lot of the standard ones. I tried putting a bunch of toilet paper in my undies once, I tried wearing a whole bunch of pairs of underwear a couple times. During teenage years I probably wet a single pair of underwear maybe once every three months.

I was okay with just thinking about it and indulging very rarely for a long time, even through college. I never wanted to involve a roommate or risk discovery.

It was amazing once I finally had them though.

During my teens I was (still am) into wetting as much as diapers. Unlike the original poster, I couldn't bring myself to purposely wet (pants or bed) leaving my folks think it was an accident. Not that I had scruples, far from it, I simply feared mom’s reaction.

My outlet for wetting during that period took two forms. First, when home alone for an extended period I’d wet and then quickly wash & dry whatever before anyone returned. There were close calls, but as far as I know no one knew. Second and more frequent was simulated wetting. I’d pour warm water in my pants or bed pretending an accident. With water there was no telltale stain or aroma allowing me to get away with this "wetting" while others were around. Remember once mom wondered why the crotch of my pants was wet. I quickly dismissed it as spilled water and she let it go.

The cloth diapers my sister and I had worn were kept around--whether for use as rags, or for a third child that never came--so I had ready access to real diapers throughout my youth. Using them for their intended purpose was uncommon, but there were long spans of time during which I would wear them to bed almost every night. As rags, they were often found in the laundry, so rotating out my bedroom stash wasn't likely to arouse suspicions.

I wore those Curity prefolds regularly, from age six into my teens, eventually being forced to pin a couple of them together in order to have something that would fit. I have a rather large stash of those very diapers even today, and still wear them fairly often--as stuffers or by themselves.

Also, at age 13, I started hiking to the store after school with my allowance to buy Pampers. My mom had resumed her career shortly before this, so I had a couple of hours during which I could safely walk through the front door with diapers. I expect my sister was at least vaguely curious about the bags I was bringing home, but she never asked. The Pampers added several new dimensions to my diaper-play. One one hand, I'd never (knowingly) worn disposables, and on the other, I'd never peed in my diapers with any regularity. I became majorly addicted to Pampers, and still am.

So, basically, I've had actual diapers since I first began indulging my diaper desires around age six. Parental interference was basically nonexistent despite that I almost always had diapers in my bedroom, so I've lately concluded that they knew I was wearing and decided to leave me alone. Generally speaking, they were very hands-off parents, and though they were always very supportive and helpful, they tended not to exert corrective influences unless grades were at stake.

I didn't have access to diapers, so I'd wet an old pair of underwear. In my story on this site, "Coffee Shop", my character talks about waiting until his parents left the house so he could we some baby diapers he had purchased. Basically that was my first time story. It was such bliss. I was around 12 years old.

I had to be careful as to how many underwear I used up, because my mom kept track of everything. Eventually I graduated to cloth baby diapers and Gerber toddler sized plastic pants. I was so happy to be using the real thing.

Putting bath towels in my underwear and wetting them. Taking toddler diapers occasionally from my next door neighbor. Fantasizing about wearing them and envying little children and infants. I could never purposely wet my pants, I hated it when I tried it. I also deeply suffered in 6th grade due to no diapers. I also would steal them too. I also went online and would read AB/DL stories. Now I wear them and feel happy now and they're not on my mind constantly anymore.

I found wearing a few pairs of my undies sort of gave me the feeling of having a diaper on but towels definitely gave me that feeling. I was old enough (11 at the time) to know how to use the washer/dryer and had a few hours alone after school to play/experiment with wetting and make shift diapers. At 11 I was not aware of any real sense of sexual fulfillment but when those "changes" happened to me, that sense became most apparent:eek:

I have been interested in diapers as long as I can remember. I didn't have any younger siblings so diapers were hard for me to get. Sometimes I found old diapers around the house. I would take them to my stash and sometimes use them. I got caught quite a few times. My parents never let me wear diapers, and I think they just thought it went away. I would also take a few diapers whenever i was somewhere where I could get diapers. Sometimes I even took dirty diapers from our apartment buildings trash. I bought my first diapers when I was 11 or 12

I wrapped grocery bags around my waist with paper towel and kleenex inside. In my teenage years the impulses got stronger and I would put trash bags.

i just wet the bed and pants (unwillingly) and made sure all the laundry was put in front of the parent's bedroom door. They learned their lesson quick enough :p

I told my mom i needed pull-ups to train my stuffed animals LOL it worked but after the first one my mom was like your too old for that and i was like :(

Around 4th grade (age 10 or 11), I began to purposefully wet my old underwear that was still in my drawer. I had these briefs that I wore in the 1st grade that had race cars/sports designs on them, but hadn't worn them in a few years. I took them out one day, went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet with the undies on, and let go. It became difficult to hide, as I was too ashamed to take the undies to the laundry room, so I just hid them all in the corner of my closet. My parents smelled it, but figured that the cat was peeing in there or something. My step mother found them and asked why they were wet, and I just said those were really old from when I still wet the bed (up to age 8). Eventually I just threw them away. I then started to wet in my plain white briefs, which I usually wore. My step mom soon forced me to switch to boxers, so wetting wasn't as fun (I willingly switched back to briefs at age 15). It was several more years before I got genuine diapers (age 17). I used to get the goodnites for their cute designs, but found that I couldn't easily fit in them, so I began getting depends with tabs, and the rest is history!

I will admit, that when I was a teenager in the mid 1970's, I made a couple of diapers out of big trash bags, lined with paper towels, and I secured them onto my bottom with duct tape, and I peed into them. I did that "in secret".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back