Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: let's be friend

Default let's be friend

So, I'm looking to make some new friends, I'll start by telling a bit about myself, and if you want you can introduce yourself in the thread or shoot me a pm

My (fursona) name is Vallen, I'm a babyfur, AB, I'm 22, my fursona is 2.

I like metal, hard/alternative rock, and post-hardcore music, and I live for a good concert.

I like playing video games too, my favorites are skyrim, assassins creed, theif, and the devil may cry series

I like some kids movies, but I love a good horror film, I also enjoy comady movies

I like to write stories, and I love to RP, and usually I write stories from it if I really enjoy it

I'm fairly easy to get a long with and very open minded

Hello Vallen. I'm Tyger, on here anyway.
    Also a babyfur, my picture is what I am.

Any favorite race's/class's to play in skyrim? I like to play as a khajiit and usually run around with a bow, kinda as a mix between thief and fighter.

Can't say I like horror films much. I think I need somebody to cuddle with to be able to do that, and I don't like my stuffed animals to watch it, so yeah, no horror films for me right now. What kids movies do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    race's
    ??? That's racist >=o Nah, jkjkjk.

I'm Chris or Snivy from here, babyfur for life here and i'm a pokemon/snake.

Wish to learn more, feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 08-Oct-2015 at 03:25.

I feel like this is a dating show. XD

Hello tyger! I'm a fox.

In skyrim I too like to be a Khajiit, I'm partial to the bow, dagger, and one handed sword. And scary movies aren't appropriate for plushies.

The kids movies I like

Balto
    Over the hedge
    Corpse bride
    Nightmare before Christmas
    Wreck it Ralph
    Big Hero 6
    Coralline
    And a few others here and there, I'm pretty picky ^^;

Hello again snivy, we should chat sometime

FauxPas lol it kinda does but I'm really bad at making friends and I can be super shy. But I wanted to reach out and talk to new crinkle butts

Howdy Vallen. We've sent a few messages back & forth on FW, but figured I'd join in on this, in case you didn't know it was me.

So I'm Mattew on this site & Matmew on furaffinity & fluffy waddles.

I'm a DL, & I'm just now trying out the furry / cub stuff. I've been a DL since I was very young. Always interested & fascinated by padding. Oceltot has talked me into giving the whole furry stuff a try.

Horror movies are my favorite movies. I also enjoy good sci-fi, action, or comedies.

My favorite holiday is Halloween. Love the costumes, haunted houses, horror movies, & all the creepy / scary decorations.

I don't RP or play video games. I'm pretty shy & quiet in real life. I've got anxiety issues. But once I'm comfortable with people, I'll talk your ear off.

Hey hey matmew

Yeah I've been wanting to get to know you! I'm really shy too a lot of the times. I too have anxiety issues as I have PTSD, but I'm trying hard to overcome it.

Halloween is a different kind of holiday for me, as its my new years, so I tend to celebrate it differently, but I love all the scary movies, the costumes, and all the candy of Halloween.

And I too have been into padding since I was really little. My mom tells me I didn't potty train until 4 and that's when I remember the strong desire to wear diapers started and it just kept of from there

- - - Updated - - -

Hey hey matmew

Yeah I've been wanting to get to know you! I'm really shy too a lot of the times. I too have anxiety issues as I have PTSD, but I'm trying hard to overcome it.

Halloween is a different kind of holiday for me, as its my new years, so I tend to celebrate it differently, but I love all the scary movies, the costumes, and all the candy of Halloween.

And I too have been into padding since I was really little. My mom tells me I didn't potty train until 4 and that's when I remember the strong desire to wear diapers started and it just kept of from there

Quote Originally Posted by VallenTheFireFox View Post
    I'm really bad at making friends and I can be super shy.
    That hasn't been my experience. *pet-pet* :3

Hello Vallen! I'm Wrangell! I'm 20 years old, but Wrangell my fursona is a 2 year old husky bush pilot. As for my int rests I obliviously love aviation and flying, but I too like alternative rock mostly Irish punk and alternative. I also love classic rock and have been to many classic rock concerts! I see you live for concerts I do too. I may be seing the Rolling Stones in concert in one month! Super excited! I also love the wilderness and exploring! I've been a fury for a while, but I have loved diapers and being babied for even longer (since I can remeber). I would love to get to know you better Vallen and I hope we could be good friends! PM me anytime I can also tell you more of all the concerts I've been to! :3

HI VALLEY. Um...Hi...*waves a bit* I don know what to say. You already know me.