• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodawg

Contributor
Hi,

I introduced myself the other day. My boyfriend wears and I made this account to support him and learn some more without pushing him too hard.

However, based on the things we have done and what I've been thinking and feeling, I think I might be into wearing as well. I've never tried it, but I enjoy the feeling of wearing pads when on my period, and it turns me on a lot to talk dirty about him wearing diapers and to do sexual things with him while he is diapered.

Help!

Thank you,
Yodawg

yodawg said:
Hi,

I introduced myself the other day. My boyfriend wears and I made this account to support him and learn some more without pushing him too hard.

However, based on the things we have done and what I've been thinking and feeling, I think I might be into wearing as well. I've never tried it, but I enjoy the feeling of wearing pads when on my period, and it turns me on a lot to talk dirty about him wearing diapers and to do sexual things with him while he is diapered.

Help!

Thank you,
Yodawg
Well, there is one sure-fire and easy way to figure out if this is something you'd enjoy, and it has the added benefit that it'd probably drive your mate wild. Wear. You could preface it as wanting to be supportive and trying the thing he's so turned on by/he's into, but ultimately, it works out that you get to try it too.

Consider this: He's apparently been sufficiently trusting and open with you to tell you something that many of us are scared to talk about. Take that as a big sign of trust in you and a compliment. That makes it easy for you to reciprocate, test the proverbial waters, and see if it's something you're into as well. Doing so isn't a commitment, and that's something you can make perfectly clear. It's a test, a proverbial olive branch, and a show of willingness.

At worst, it's not all you thought it might be. At best, well, you and your mate have something really fun to do together. Good luck!

Hello yodawg and welcome to the group.

The best advice I could give you is to ask yourself if this is something you really want to get involved in.
Then talk to your boyfriend about it and your feelings.
After that it would be up to you to do what you feel comfortable with.

Good luck

Egor

Simplest thing to do is try. There's no harm in trying it. I'm sure he'd be shocked and excited.

Thank you so much. I talked to him a little bit last night about it before we went to bed and he wants to try it where I diaper him and where we both wear, which both seem okay to me. We're going to try that eventually, and hopefully soon, though I don't know when we will find the time (we're both in college with roommates that don't know about all this). So, thank you very much for your help. I will keep everybody up to date I think, if anything progresses farther. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back