4. Incontinent
Hope everyone has a good day!

I have and thanks!

you to derpyhooves happy Easter
DerpyHooves209 said:

DerpyHooves209 said:

Peaceful day here ^^ Happy Easter yourself buddy.

Mine could have been better, if I wasn't sick. Had family come to town that I couldn't go see.

I did have a good Easter. Thank you!

Happy Easter I had a good one

DerpyHooves209 said:

Thank you, my day was pretty good. I hope yours was too! Happy Easter.

A bit late but Happy Easter.
Hope all had a good one. :3

It was good even though I'm agnostic.

Happy Easter! :)

Matthew - sorry you were sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Easter was a lovely day in southwest Ohio. Spent much of the day out side in a short sleeve shirt. Felt great to get some sun.

MyWorld08 said:
Matthew - sorry you were sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Easter was a lovely day in southwest Ohio. Spent much of the day out side in a short sleeve shirt. Felt great to get some sun.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get better soon too. I'm hoping to get an MRI this week. It's crazy that I have to suffer while they schedule a time for me to use it.

Glad you had fun.

I had a great Easter as I let the organ roar. The first hymn was "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" which is fun to play. I pulled out the big festival trumpet and soloed on one verse and played a descant on another verse. I played a big Bach piece for the postlude from The Liturgical year.

dogboy said:
"Christ the Lord is Risen Today"

I look forward to it every year!

zipperless said:
I look forward to it every year!

For me, it's such a rush to play some of the big pieces, even hymns. I usually temper the volume in my playing, but not on Easter. I really let the organ roar on that one, particularly on the last verse. I had all the 16' pipes out, both manuals and pedal.

I no longer concertize, and I really miss it. I was looking for some music today, and I had to shuffle through all the books of the big, showy pieces, and I realized how much I miss it. Before I quit, I was working on Bach's "Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor" and Franck's, "Piece Heroique". I would love to complete those pieces and play them in public. Maybe some year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back