what a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was going to enjoy being diapered today because my roommate's working ... However the sewage is backed up even more than just one toilet clogging... I'm too embarrassed to wear when things like waiting for a plumber and my roommate doing home... If not for my self confidence... Itda been a better day -.-'

I'm just going to note the irony of NOT wearing a diaper when the sewer is backed up.

Sorry the day was rough though. Hope everything got fixed.

Yeah if my toilets were backed up, even though I have 5 lol, I'd definitely use my diapers even though number 2 would be a bit of a clean up

ArchieRoni said:
I'm just going to note the irony of NOT wearing a diaper when the sewer is backed up.

Sorry the day was rough though. Hope everything got fixed.

It is irony! It was $375 later and roots.. Big old tree.. Oi... Maybe tomorrow I'll have a chance... To relax...

if you have a tree with curious roots you're going to have to either get on a schedule to run a cutter every other year or whatever you need, or pay VERY close attention and recognize when it's time to get someone in pronto before it clogs. I've got a monster river bertch in my back yard and every 3 yrs I need to have them run a cutter, or I will be paying for a short-notice visit at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Though the last time they were here, it was a very different story, and involved them pulling up the toilet. There was a squirrel in the gooseneck under the toilet. (the stack pipe up on the roof is now covered with mesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back