• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from 43goofball43

Status
Not open for further replies.

43goofball43

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm what you would call elderly.(ancient) I'm 71, widower for the past 11years. :cool:
I've been a diaper lover ever sense I was about 12. I don't know what kicked in my love for diapers. I wasn't able go buy my own diapers at that time and couldn't wear while in the service. So as a teen, I would collect all of my underwear and put them on at night as a diaper. It wasn't the same as a diaper, but it was better than nothing. :sad:
After I got married, I told my wife that I liked to wear diapers, she was very understanding of it but never understood my desire to wear diapers. She made sure that I had plenty on hand and I would go into diapers as soon as I got home and showered.:thumbsup:. so I've been able to be diapered when ever I was so inclined to wear. which was almost every night and24/7 on the weekends. There haven't been too many days and nights that I haven't been wearing.
These days, I'm a little more restricted in what I can do now, I still go to the gym several days a week, can't walk as far because of bad hips but I still get around. I like watching football also any programs about aliens and what they was supposed to have done for mankind. I also like visiting with my friends and neighbors

Welcome 43goofball43! That was a great intro. Having an understanding spouse or SO is unusual, so you were very blessed to have an understanding wife.

What is your favorite football team?

I have been a Packers NFC fan ever since Bart Star played for them. In the AFC I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan for a very long time

Since you put down you're from Arizona, I thought you might be a Cards fan like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back