Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Diaper Smell

Default Funny Diaper Smell

I just got my package of Northshore Airsupremes and I noticed something I haven't had with other diapers that I've been able to get my hands on. Fresh from the wrapping the diapers have a very noticeable alcoholic smell to them, like rubbing alcohol. I understand it's probably being from the sterile machines making the diapers, but I wanted to know if anybody else has noticed a smell like this from specific brands?

I recall attends a long time ago had that strong medical smell to them. Not sure if the still do.

I've noticed a smell with my Northshores, that I can't exactly identify. It's not really an alcohol smell to me. But I've noticed a similar smell with ATN's. The ATN's smell is stronger to me than the Northshores. I can't really identify the smell, other than it's "medical smell"

NorthShores smell like paper to me. Definitely not alcohol, at least mine don't/haven't.

My Northshore Supreme diapers (the plastic backed ones) smell like cheap plastic. It's pretty much their only downside...to me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    So many possible ABDL jokes off this subject line.
    ...I'm very tempted to give this a "+" rep point...ohh why can't we like comments....

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    ...I'm very tempted to give this a "+" rep point...ohh why can't we like comments....
    Once upon a time, something humorous was a valid reason in itself for rep. I think humor springs pretty naturally but we might have been a funnier place back then. Ah, well.

BordercollieTrigger

ATN have a smell i guess got used to it. LOL hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Once upon a time, something humorous was a valid reason in itself for rep. I think humor springs pretty naturally but we might have been a funnier place back then. Ah, well.
    That surprised me. I was like, oh my, they finally got rid of rep. Now how does people turn gold?

Anyway I've never experienced alcohol smell in diapers, but a lot of adult diapers smell like hospital, which is kind of unpleasant. That's why I love baby diapers. They come scented, plus cute drawings that are hard to resist. I agree the smell must be part of the manufacturing process, since they have to ensure those things come out clean, but yuck, nonetheless.