So I told my best mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englandnap90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So last night I was feeling courageous and told my best friend after texting each other for a while.....

Was amazing to get it off my chest finally and he said each to their own and all that!

I so happy he knows now finally and he is cool with it

:)

Thought I would share so if any one was thinking on doing it, if they are true friends it won't be a problem :)

Awesome. I'm proud of you! I told my best friend and she understands. It took a load off my chest! We are roommates and her just knowing makes me fine and I can have my space!

Congrats. You've got more guts than me. I don't know if I could tell anyone. Only people that know this stuff about me, are ones that I've met on sites like this. I'm glad that everything worked out for you, & he's cool with it.

Today I hired one of those airplanes that pulls a banner, and it said, "Dogboy is a big baby who enjoys wearing diapers!"

Next week the same plane will be flying this banner. "Dogboy is actually Ted Cruz"

Congrats! I've only ever told a handful of people and only people I can really trust and they've been fine with it

Englandnap90 said:
So last night I was feeling courageous and told my best friend after texting each other for a while.....

Was amazing to get it off my chest finally and he said each to their own and all that!

I so happy he knows now finally and he is cool with it

:)

Thought I would share so if any one was thinking on doing it, if they are true friends it won't be a problem :)

That's great that it worked out for you! The first time I shared it with a friend I was incredibly nervous. I think we build this up as such a huge secret about ourselves that sometimes there are fantasies of everything crashing down around us the first time we tell a single soul. I hope your friend continues to help support you, and you him.

dogboy said:
Today I hired one of those airplanes that pulls a banner, and it said, "Dogboy is a big baby who enjoys wearing diapers!"

Next week the same plane will be flying this banner. "Dogboy is actually Ted Cruz"

Okay, Ted, listen. This whole president thing you're going for. Stop. Just, stop now, please. Save us all some serious embarrassment.

dogboy said:

ArchieRoni said:
Okay, Ted, listen. This whole president thing you're going for. Stop. Just, stop now, please. Save us all some serious embarrassment.

NOOOO! Don't tell him that. Listen Dogboy....ummm...I mean Ted. You run for President. I believe in you.
(With Teddy running for President, we're gonna get better comedy gold than when Sarah Palin ran for VP)

Mattew said:
NOOOO! Don't tell him that. Listen Dogboy....ummm...I mean Ted. You run for President. I believe in you.
(With Teddy running for President, we're gonna get better comedy gold than when Sarah Palin ran for VP)

Haha....yeah, I can't wait until all the Republicans spar off against each other. The only sad part of all of that is that John Stewart is retiring, and Colbert already left. They would have made so much fun at of all of this.

Who is Ted Cruz? Is he Tom Cruise' brother?

congrats, you have way more guts them me. I don't think I could tell my friends. :thumbsup:

Llayden said:
Who is Ted Cruz? Is he Tom Cruise' brother?

Not sure if kidding or serious question. If serious: he's a Senator from Texas, that's hoping to be President.

Mattew said:
Not sure if kidding or serious question. If serious: he's a Senator from Texas, that's hoping to be President.

Haha! Sorry, at times I forget that sarcasm does not translate to typed communication very well. I thought that if I spelled "Cruz" and"Cruise" correctly it would be easier to construe as sarcasm. Sorry!

It's ok. Yeah it's hard to understand sarcasm when it's written out. Plus I'm pretty sick right now & my medicine is making me pretty loopy, where I'm not thinking clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back