Thread: Tip for the warm months

Post Tip for the warm months

I do have a full story in my blog, but this morning I learned an valuable tip.
    During spring summer and fall it might be best to store clean diapers in plastic bins with lids. If not you could be attacked by an army of ants, like I was this morning.

BordercollieTrigger

Why i have no ants in house and my box is clean no bugs i got from shipment earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by BordercollieTrigger View Post
    Why i have no ants in house and my box is clean no bugs i got from shipment earlier.
    Actually I think he was giving advice about how to store diapers when on like a camping trip or something outside. The hypothetical ant problem does not necessarily have to be in one's place of residence necessarily to become a problem I suspect.

I suspect the ant situation is relatively unique, but it never hurts to store things securely and protected from outside conditions. Dampness and moisture are certainly a common problem, and nobody wants to put on a diaper that's already moist.

It might just be my location though. we have had quite a bit of flooding in my area

swing-bin and pedal-bin liners/bags usually have no air-holes; we use them for dog-muck. and i, for diapers

Quote Originally Posted by DLGoplayer View Post

I do have a full story in my blog, but this morning I learned an valuable tip.
    During spring summer and fall it might be best to store clean diapers in plastic bins with lids. If not you could be attacked by an army of ants, like I was this morning.
    Ants will move their colony when they feel they need to, and are attracted to warm dry places. They weren't specifically looking for your diaperrs, they just turned out to make a good home.