Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So yesterday i told me girlfriend i was an adult baby. What happened next shocked me she said did you have a goal telling me that? Do you want me to be your mommy i just melted. I never thought it would turn out this way

Woohoo :) sounds amazing, just go easy hey, it could wear thin pretty quick when she realises it's not a game. But go have some fun, and I hope it continues for you, lucky bub you.....

ozbub said:
Woohoo :) sounds amazing, just go easy hey, it could wear thin pretty quick when she realises it's not a game. But go have some fun, and I hope it continues for you, lucky bub you.....

Great advice here thank you!!!

wow thats great but be careful

Awesome! I am assuming that when she asked you if you wanted her to be your mommy, she was asking in a really kind gentle voice rather than an confused concerned voice. Like the others have said, be careful that you don't smother her with it. Make sure you spend enough time being her "man" unless she is more of a dominant person anyway who likes being in charge, then i guess, make sure you give her enough time being her adult partner. Find things that you can do for her that is really nice that helps her with her adult life, since she will be helping you with your baby life.

Tyger said:
Awesome! I am assuming that when she asked you if you wanted her to be your mommy, she was asking in a really kind gentle voice rather than an confused concerned voice. Like the others have said, be careful that you don't smother her with it. Make sure you spend enough time being her "man" unless she is more of a dominant person anyway who likes being in charge, then i guess, make sure you give her enough time being her adult partner. Find things that you can do for her that is really nice that helps her with her adult life, since she will be helping you with your baby life.

You took the words right out of my mouth literally :p

Snivy said:
You took the words right out of my mouth literally :p

Seizronation commuuuuuunocation

*POOF*

I think it's great that she understood where you were coming from. I'm just gonna add to the chorus here: be careful, go slowly, figure things out together. Good luck to you!

WoW that's really cool. Hopefully I'll be as lucky & find someone like that.

Thank you all for the great advice it really means alot!

That's really cool! I'm still looking for that right person

Yeah, I'm thinking, you lucky little 22 year old. It took me years to tell my wife, and that came only after she found my diaper order. So much wasted time......sigh.

Very nice! I'm guessing that most of us with significant others are lucky to have their love and understanding, not necessarily participation.

Just a small update we are now in the process of working thus whole role playing thing she gave me her worrys and concerns and I told her at the end of the day I'm still her boyfriend and I'm still gonna be her man and take care of her

zackiepooh1992 said:
Just a small update we are now in the process of working thus whole role playing thing she gave me her worrys and concerns and I told her at the end of the day I'm still her boyfriend and I'm still gonna be her man and take care of her

Awesome, sounds like communication is open.

Tyger said:
Awesome, sounds like communication is open.

That it is I feel really good now she told me that she does not want me to change she wants me to be who I am that felt really good to hear

zackiepooh1992 said:
That it is I feel really good now she told me that she does not want me to change she wants me to be who I am that felt really good to hear

Man, you lucky.

Tyger said:
Man, you lucky.

Lucky? That is one way of putting it i would say very thankful. And it took me and my girlfriend alot of talking and rules to put in place.

You are very lucky! Glad to hear things went so well. I wish that would happen to me.

gnd567 said:
You are very lucky! Glad to hear things went so well. I wish that would happen to me.

Thanks! And i hope that you find the one for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back