Guess what??

Status
Not open for further replies.
so pleased for you that this new part of being a couple is working out:smile:

My next step will be when it happens. I already got it planned out she gives me a bath then she gets me ready for bed.

Lucky baby. I'm glad she came around. You must have had a really good talk.

ozbub said:
Lucky baby. I'm glad she came around. You must have had a really good talk.
That we did!! I talked to her about her concerns and i made a game plan that she thought was good.

Well done, you rule dude. Good luck, I hope she enjoys it as much as you.

ozbub said:
Well done, you rule dude. Good luck, I hope she enjoys it as much as you.

Thanks im still just as scard as she is

Scared or excited.

Nice, I hope all goes well.

I just wanna say thank all for the support and advice!! I can't wait for her to baby me. I'm buying bubble bath I already have a rub duck and after my bath she will get me ready for bed and hold me

zackiepooh1992 said:
I just wanna say thank all for the support and advice!! I can't wait for her to baby me. I'm buying bubble bath I already have a rub duck and after my bath she will get me ready for bed and hold me
Congrats, you have what most of us single folks can only dream about. I hope that things go smooth for the two of you.

Last edited:
Again thank you all for your support in me!! My girlfriend is new to being a mommy but what shocked me was that she did research after i told her i was an adult baby. She told me that she wants to understand it more and that she wants me to take things slow. I told her that i will always make her first and still perform my dutys as her man

Omg omg i am so happy!!! So may 14 is our 3 month anniversary and we are going out to dinner. Then when we come back to my place my girlfriend will baby me.

That's great! Congratulations to you both.

Omg omg omg i am so excited i know my anniversary was suppose to be may 14th but due to complications it now today! I am taking my girlfriend out to a great dinner then when we get back she will give me a bath and diaper me and get me ready for bed as well as rock me in her arms. I will keep you all updated on the wonderful by the end of today

I'm so happy for you!
Keep us posted? I mean, don't put details out here that you're not comfortable with the whole universe knowing, but still... I'm so curious as to how it went! :-D

I'm gonna chime in in agreemment with everyone else. Nice and easy and be careful where you tread as her opinion may or may not change depending on her personality and what she learns about you wearing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back