Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess what??

Default Guess what??

So yesterday i told me girlfriend i was an adult baby. What happened next shocked me she said did you have a goal telling me that? Do you want me to be your mommy i just melted. I never thought it would turn out this way

Woohoo sounds amazing, just go easy hey, it could wear thin pretty quick when she realises it's not a game. But go have some fun, and I hope it continues for you, lucky bub you.....

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Woohoo sounds amazing, just go easy hey, it could wear thin pretty quick when she realises it's not a game. But go have some fun, and I hope it continues for you, lucky bub you.....
    Great advice here thank you!!!

wow thats great but be careful

Awesome! I am assuming that when she asked you if you wanted her to be your mommy, she was asking in a really kind gentle voice rather than an confused concerned voice. Like the others have said, be careful that you don't smother her with it. Make sure you spend enough time being her "man" unless she is more of a dominant person anyway who likes being in charge, then i guess, make sure you give her enough time being her adult partner. Find things that you can do for her that is really nice that helps her with her adult life, since she will be helping you with your baby life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Awesome! I am assuming that when she asked you if you wanted her to be your mommy, she was asking in a really kind gentle voice rather than an confused concerned voice. Like the others have said, be careful that you don't smother her with it. Make sure you spend enough time being her "man" unless she is more of a dominant person anyway who likes being in charge, then i guess, make sure you give her enough time being her adult partner. Find things that you can do for her that is really nice that helps her with her adult life, since she will be helping you with your baby life.
    You took the words right out of my mouth literally :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth literally :P
    Seizronation commuuuuuunocation

*POOF*

I think it's great that she understood where you were coming from. I'm just gonna add to the chorus here: be careful, go slowly, figure things out together. Good luck to you!

WoW that's really cool. Hopefully I'll be as lucky & find someone like that.

Thank you all for the great advice it really means alot!