Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Goodnites are coming! this summer

Default New Goodnites are coming! this summer

Maybe its the supply chain, but all the stores here are empty. Or at least the major guys. and target had them all clearance priced with almost all of them gone at 7$. even iron man. I went to wallmart,target,wallgreens,harristeeter. all 4 no boys except a fue s-m. and a fue girls xl(one with none at all). It's seems they like summer roll-outs. and there due.

your comments(

Since Goodnites made a change not long ago, in what ways are they changing again. I wear XL and the new ones are a lot stretchier. The front design is slightly changed in that there is a red outline that makes them look like tidy whitie underwear, but with either the Ninja or the skate boarder.

could be 1 of three things: reduction in # of pants/pack, new package design, or new prints

Quote Originally Posted by woodmankicker View Post
    I can confirm same activity in Indianapolis.
    I just hope that they don't reduce the absorbency or make them smaller. Changes can be good, but I also tend to worry that they will break something that makes them awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by curious88 View Post
    I just hope that they don't reduce the absorbency or make them smaller. Changes can be good, but I also tend to worry that they will break something that makes them awesome.
    Like they have so many times.

They could easily change the number of diapers per pack to the ones they have here in the UK, 9 for 8-15 (L-XL) and 10 for 3-7 (S-M)

I like the current prints they just came out with when they made them more stretchy. It would be nice to see another change in prints tho. They have a tendency to keep the same prints without changing for way too long.

YEA!! Would love some new prints. HELL YEA Get some Avengers stuff. Capt America,Hulk prints. I'd buy dat for a doller..