Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: None furries at fur meets.

Error404

Default None furries at fur meets.

So, I've been invited to a furry meet by one of my friends. It's tomorrow like, so I have to decide pretty quickly if I should go.

I figure I could go and see if I can meet any decent baby-furs but I'd just like to know from you meet-goers how common it is for none-furries to join in the fun? Will I be one of very few? On my absolute own or welcomed with open arms?

EmeraldsAndLime

Prepared to be cuddled, snuggled, groped, licked, hugged, RAWR'd and pawed at!

At least, that's what happened to me! >_<

I'm not a huge furry myself. I really only use my fursona for roleplay.... and I still plan on going to a fur meet. I don't see the big deal!

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Abby_Cullen View Post
    I'm not a huge furry myself. I really only use my fursona for roleplay.... and I still plan on going to a fur meet. I don't see the big deal!
    See, I've been invited to a fur-meet by a furry friend of mine. I don't want to go if I'll be unwelcome but will go otherwise. ^_^

I do not have much experience in that much, but as I would look at it is that if you don't mind furries and opened minded they should like you. If you not going to go in bashing them and hatin then I think they shall welcome you with open arms...

I myself think the thought of being a baby wolf cub would be awesome, but I am not a furry. It is weird to think about it. Hard to explain really. That is why my name is diaperedwolfcub, I think it would be neat, but not sure if I could really get into it.

On the other hand I think it would be amazing to have a baby furry of my own. Like you may not be a furry, but being around furries is would be great. Or even dating a furry. Think it would be cute to have a girl to think she was a wolf cub or other creature.

Anyways I don't think it will be a problem if you don't have a problem with them. I am not a furry so I can't say for sure, but I would think they would be like a dl (at least in my dl experience) if someone is not a dl but wants to come and hang out with a dl, well that is wicked sweet! (although I never been to a meeting thing like that ever... i want to go though!)

Goodluck!

diaperedwolfcub

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Prepared to be cuddled, snuggled, groped, licked, hugged, RAWR'd and pawed at!

At least, that's what happened to me! >_<
    You lucky bastard.

Have a good time, 404.

Mako

With the fur group around my city we usually don't have any issues of having non-furs hanging out with us. But I'm the only babyfur, so all the cuddles go to me ^-^

But as long as theres no fur bashing, or none of the furs there are dramatically inclined to put down non-furs it should be okay.

Error404

Made lots of friends. Met some people with some nice common grounds between us! Few MSN addresses exchanged. No problems really. I stated quite openly that I'm (In my words, to make it easier for them) 'a babyfur, without the furry side.'

I got a few funny looks but no trouble. Was a nice fun day. I've come home early however as I'm at a LAN party in an hour + 20 minutes.

Great fun. <3

EmeraldsAndLime

Should also add to my above list: scooped up, carried, cheek-pecked, poked, hypnotised (don't ask!), tickled, looked at curiously as well as pounced! Who could forget that!?

Great to hear you had a marvellous time though!

'a babyfur, without the furry side.'
    I've used that one myself. It's really a good explanation!

xdeadx

Just what Lukie said. X3