Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers & Dragons

Default Diapers & Dragons

Any D&D players here? Maybe we can start up a campaign?

I'm a d&d player but I only know 3.5. if we play other versions, I will need to get my hands on a copy.

I play once or twice a week with a group of irl friends. I only know 3.5 though.

It hasn't been my favorite game for many years but I think anyone who's keen on it should take a look at the new version when possible. I've enjoyed playing it more than I have in a long time, although if I had my preference, I'd still go with something different. The big improvement is that it's now good enough that I won't mope about playing it with friends.

We can do 3.5 or 5e. Can anyone DM?

I have played but I usually need a lot of help calculating stats.

Have not played this in ages.
    I played the original.
    AD&D 1st and 2nd ed. (2nd I played most by far)
    D&D 3 and 3.5.

I have 4th ed core books tho I didn't like it.
    5th does not interest me.

I'm running a 5E campaign now, actually. Still learning my way around some of the tweaked rules and whatnot, but all in all it's a pretty solid system. It takes a lot of the good bits of 3.5, drops most of the 4E MMO crap, and comes out with a surprisingly playable game.

Honestly, though, I wanted to run Savage Worlds Fantasy, but I got overruled by the rest of the group. Savage Worlds is, IMO, the best system out there, bar none. It's light, it's fast, it's easy. I've been doing a lot of rules fudging in D&D, even with 5E's lightened rules, just because I like the light and fast Savage Worlds flow.

As for a game here, depends on the logistics I guess, but I might be interested in something.

A friend or mine did a off-the-cuff Savage Worlds one off. It was fun but didn't have the D&D feel, ya know? As far as here, I'd need a definite show of hands and a dedicated DM. I'm thinking Skype as the medium.

D&D feel? You mean with like actual dungeons and shit?