Thread: looking up

Red face looking up

So, everything had evened out. I saught help finding work. Because I have a couple of severe mental disabilities I was able to go BACK to VOC rehab to get help, and they sent me to their job placement facility run by the Cherokee Nation, and HOLY SH*T they work fast. I'm starting an OJT (on the job training) program, they rebuild my resume, and the day I go to work I'm a full employee with full benifets. I should expect calls as early as Monday from placed they are sending my resume too.

On a side note the 22nd I'm going to be going to see Falling in Reverse. This band saved my life a few years ago their music gave me a voice, and for the first time they're coming to my state.

May 22, 23, 24 I'm going to Rocklahoma

Hey, that's great news. Hope you find something quickly. Have fun at the concerts.

And to think you thought you were all washed up.... good for you, sounds like awesome days ahead.

I live for the concerts <3 nothing beats seeing Motionless in White, Halestorm, Linkin Park, Of Mice&Men and In Flames all in the same weekend

Congratulations, though it sounds like you've initiated the things that made this work, and that you're working hard. You sound like you might be native American. My dad was Lenni Lenape. I would claim the same, but they adopted me when I was two years old. I am recognized by the two nations in our area of Central Virginia.

Actually no I'm not native American, the Cherokee nation just runs the job placement part of VOC rehab here

I didn't know the Cherokee Nation did that. I'll have to check on ours & see who does it. I don't think the Cherokee Nation handles ours in this part of the State.