BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So Zipperless suggested I do this, because of a blog entry.
In the entry I said I wish I could look more feminine. I just have this stupid desire to cosplay as a couple of female characters.
I don't think that I can pull it off as I currently look. I don't like huge major drastic changes, just small little things I can do to make it believable.
I know that it will take a lot of work before I can actually do anything,(being overweight and such things) but I just feel it would be fun.
As I said in my entry, I think it would be fun to cosplay at a convention as Sora from Kingdom Hearts one day, and then be May or Misty from Pokemon the next day.
So any ideas?? Am I crazy for wanting to do this? Am I a weirdo for wanting to cosplay female characters to begin with?...
I just have so many mixed feelings, and questions about this..

There is a nice book out there on amazon. Its fairly cheap, but I will have to try and find it again. I'll link in the morning, but it has make up tips, dressing tips, even little tips like shaving the legs, and hiding the adam's apple with chokers and the such.

As for being crazy or weird, its not. Cosplay is just cosplay regardless, and if you want to dress up like a girl, no harm in it.

Azie said:
There is a nice book out there on amazon. Its fairly cheap, but I will have to try and find it again. I'll link in the morning, but it has make up tips, dressing tips, even little tips like shaving the legs, and hiding the adam's apple with chokers and the such.

As for being crazy or weird, its not. Cosplay is just cosplay regardless, and if you want to dress up like a girl, no harm in it.

Thank you Azie :D *blushes very red* I just have been wanting to try it out for some time now..

Ohh nice find azie ^^

Duality said:
HTML:
Estrogen Boosters and Testosterone Blockers for one. I presume, Testosterone Boosters do the opposite so I don't see why you wouldn't return to normal at the end of your cycle
That's not what it does nor is it that easy to get your hands on. It's no ment to go one way and turn back. One thing it will do is make you infertile. breast growth isn't just undone with hormones. You have to take it for months to years to get any real results. It's not an option just to cosplay. if you take estrogen boosters and testosterone blockers you have to be committed to having women's body not to dressing up for a day.

There is nothing wrong with cross-gender cosplay. It means nothing and it's done all the time.
Honestly I don't know much about increasing femininity of your appearance I'm still learning myself.

BronyPony1418 said:
So any ideas?? Am I crazy for wanting to do this? Am I a weirdo for wanting to cosplay female characters to begin with?...

Absolutely not, I don't see any problem with wanting to be a female character and trying to be more true to the form. Of course I a biased as I am cross-dresser but I still think it is ok.

Azie said:

Thanks for the link. I also wanted to do this. There are too many videos on YouTube to know which are good and which aren't, especially for guys.

However, if anyone has an especially good YouTube video, let me know.

I appreciate the advice, and I have a lot to think over. :D I do not want to completely transform into a female.
I really only asked for cosplay reasons. I like a few characters, and most of them have girly faces, and I wanted to be more true to the subject.
May, from Pokemon is a girl, and me being a boy I wanted to know how to look more like a girl without major permanent changes.
I want to say thank you for all the advice, and help. :D It will be sometime before I am comfortable enough to actually attempt anything(like it should be).
Though, no need to worry I am sure many pictures will be posted if and when I ever do.(more likely than not they will)
Thank you for the help though. :D :grouphug:

BronyPony1418 said:
So Zipperless suggested I do this, because of a blog entry.
In the entry I said I wish I could look more feminine. I just have this stupid desire to cosplay as a couple of female characters.
I don't think that I can pull it off as I currently look. I don't like huge major drastic changes, just small little things I can do to make it believable.
I know that it will take a lot of work before I can actually do anything,(being overweight and such things) but I just feel it would be fun.
As I said in my entry, I think it would be fun to cosplay at a convention as Sora from Kingdom Hearts one day, and then be May or Misty from Pokemon the next day.
Something I'll never understand. This being one of them.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Something I'll never understand. This being one of them.

What do you mean by that?

Just never understood the gender thing. I'm not bashing it. Just don't understand it.

My first official girly pairs of socks !!! :D k.jpg I love them so so much. My mom actually got these for me for Easter.

Hmm......must be nice to have a mom that'll do that stuff. My mom has been deceased since 2000. Never really knew her that well. Never got to bond with her either. *sighs*. Some people just don't realize how good they really have it. I've been living on my own since I was 21. Never really had the opportunities a lot of people were afforded as a kid. You that still have a loving mom and dad, cherish them. Love them with all your might. A b d most important, be kind to them. They're the only parents you'll have.

I feel like the biggest jerk on the planet right now..... :( *hides in corner under a blanket never wanting to show my face again*

Oh no. That wasn't my intention. Just thinking about my mom and wishing she was still here

BronyPony1418 said:
My first official girly pairs of socks !!! :D View attachment 23765 I love them so so much. My mom actually got these for me for Easter.

How wonderful for you!!!! Enjoy:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back