Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Well, I have been away form the forum for a while, so I must introduce myself.
    I am married to an AB/DL. He discovered this about a year and a half ago, and its been a learning curve since.
    I think we have come up with a fairly good system, but some days I still have questions, which is why I am thankful for this forum. Everyone on here is so great!

Welcome back! I remember you! Glad to hear all is well.

frodo

Welcome back. I look forward to seeing more of your posts

Quote Originally Posted by BabieJamiesMommy View Post
    I am married to an AB/DL. He discovered this about a year and a half ago, and its been a learning curve since.
    I think we have come up with a fairly good system, but some days I still have questions, which is why I am thankful for this forum. Everyone on here is so great!
    I love this site, it has the friendliest forum around! Also welcome back! I hope you enjoy your time here and receive all the answers you are looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by BabieJamiesMommy View Post
    Thanks everyone! It's good to be back!