Interesting, yet morbid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkforever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Seeing as it'd probably create some more interesting conversation.

How would you explain/feel if you were to suffer a life changing injury and have to rely on full care services and your items were discovered?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've wondered about that as well. I currently have a job that's pretty dangerous, but it's nothing like my last job. My last job was a really dangerous one. I knew several that were in accidents or even killed. While I worked there, you had to put that all to the back of your mind, or you'd go crazy thinking about it. While there I would sometimes think about "what if". What if some there were to happen to me & my parents went to clean up my room & found all of my stuff.

I've often thought about telling my daughter. She already knows I had a boyfriend all through college. She would be the one to understand and overlook my quirks. I haven't told her though.

I though about this a lot though the years and I figure if I died I wouldn't have to worry about it, most of my family would just go through my stuff and when they find my AB thing they would just throw it away. I think the worst thing would be if your injured and have to have a hand to do anything, then it would be a lot harder to explain about the AB things.

I REALLY doubt my brothers would be very surprised, they know that I'm hiding a lot of somethings. They just don't know what the somethings are exactly. The rest of my family would be shocked.

I've become very good at appearing "good" and "normal" when I'm just a bundle of flaws and hush hushes

DBBaby said:
I though about this a lot though the years and I figure if I died I wouldn't have to worry about it, most of my family would just go through my stuff and when they find my AB thing they would just throw it away. I think the worst thing would be if your injured and have to have a hand to do anything, then it would be a lot harder to explain about the AB things.

DBBaby - you hit the nail on the head. I am much more worried about being injured to the point someone has to go thru my house and clean out my stuff while I'm still alive and aware. If they found everything I have, it would be hard to make up believable excuses such as I suffer from depression or urge incontinence and wet the bed. "Then how do you explain the pacifiers and baby print training pants?" they would ask.

That should be the direction of this thread - what would you do if, while still alive, people had to go thru all of your stuff and discovered EVERYTHING?! I realize for some people here on ADISC it would be no big deal, but for those of us living in secret, that would be a nightmare.

A couple of years ago my bf suddenly died and I was given permission to go through his flat and dispose of anything that may remotely have been kinky. Otherwise they would have been in for one heck of a shock!

babywear said:
The biggest shock was when my parents arrived and mum whispered to me '' now you wont have to hide your nappies and baby pants.'' There i was all those years trying to be clever and hide my stuff and my mum knew all about it and said nothing.

I wonder why she felt the need to say anything - she had to know that you would be embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back