Bambino Announces New Adult Sized Goodnite Style Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was told by an insider from Bambino that they are currently designing new adult sized pull ups, but not granny-panty style. They will be like sized up Goodnites, but have better absorbency. They will come in 3 different levels of absorbency, with the highest level being equivalent to the Classico/Teddy/Bianco diapers. They will have boys designs, girls designs, as well as a neutral design that is more babyish to be reminiscent of the Huggies Little Movers slip ons or training pants. But, the catch is that these are a limited run. Exactly 0 units will be produced, so get your hands on em' quick!

Luvtowearpampers

April Fools

ugh, that day again?

Oh dammit. I feel dumb.

This was particularly cruel. Goodnights were a big part of my life growing up, so this made me particularly sad. I loled when I figured it out, but I was sad nonetheless, lol

This was a good one :D

Boo

Oh for April 2nd.

You had me hook, line and sinker you stinker! I was so excited for a brief moment.... good job!
After the jokes I played today, I am now the fool!

Title was too good to be true. Lol

good one

You got me.

Nuuuuuuu if only! Haha :p

It took me a sec before I realized what day it was xD
That was a good one.

I wish some company would make a adult pull up like goodnights

I think someone should create this. I do prefer regular diapers, but sometimes the convenience of pullups is great. There are tons of adult pullups... I don't see why we shouldn't have cute choices too. I think it's a lie to say the demand isn't there.

Some jokes are funny, but overall, I think I'm glad April fools' day is over.
But this isn't the worst joke... I especially hate all the death hoaxes people do. That's never funny.

Maurepas said:
This was particularly cruel. Goodnights were a big part of my life growing up, so this made me particularly sad. I loled when I figured it out, but I was sad nonetheless, lol
I'm with you on that one. Mean none for those of is like this

I didn't check this thread until April 2nd. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back