Bambino Announces New Adult Sized Goodnite Style Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShippoFox said:
I think someone should create this. I do prefer regular diapers, but sometimes the convenience of pullups is great. There are tons of adult pullups... I don't see why we shouldn't have cute choices too. I think it's a lie to say the demand isn't there.

Some jokes are funny, but overall, I think I'm glad April fools' day is over.
But this isn't the worst joke... I especially hate all the death hoaxes people do. That's never funny.

Give me 3 years and ill pull it off. Already in the plans after finishing the trade school ill be going soon.

The plan is that saving up 50K, then looking at a few manafactors that I allready have interest in right now. Then get a Pull Ups or Easy Ups style ABDL pull up in adult size with the absorbancy of a Teddy and thickness of one as well. It will feature on the front, a animal print print based on the size.

I was thinking a baby dragon graphic for the mediums and a hippo for the large but due to limited funds may keep just do size medium untill I can keep the business afloat.

This idea comes from the fact that 70% dont crap in their diapers and only for pee. This pull up can save money in the long run.
Need to poo but dont want to take off your diaper, try the pull ups. These arn't your granny ones you know eather!

luvtowearpampers said:
I was told by an insider from Bambino that they are currently designing new adult sized pull ups, but not granny-panty style. They will be like sized up Goodnites, but have better absorbency. They will come in 3 different levels of absorbency, with the highest level being equivalent to the Classico/Teddy/Bianco diapers. They will have boys designs, girls designs, as well as a neutral design that is more babyish to be reminiscent of the Huggies Little Movers slip ons or training pants. But, the catch is that these are a limited run. Exactly 0 units will be produced, so get your hands on em' quick!

Luvtowearpampers

April Fools

Omg you got me so fucking good!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back