• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What's poppin' yall????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was a member 3-ish years ago, back before minors were removed and now I'm back!!!! It's great to be back and see some of the old people that I knew back in the day and it's great to see all of the "new" people.
Now on to me, I'm a pretty average guy I guess. I like all the regular "guy" stuff (sports, hangin out, doin' stupid stuff etc.) Not a whole lot has changed about me in the last few years, I've gotten a whole lot more "mature" (if you could call it that on this site), I've gained maybe 60 pounds...........
Other than that, I'm not entirely sure what all has changed, I'm still the old Chanch0, just a taller, and way smarterer version :p
Anyway, message me, I'd love to talk and learn more about the folks (new and old) on here.
Thanks for reading :)

Hello Chanch0 and welcome back.

Welcome back! Hope the place is as good as you remember it!

Welcome back Chancho! I think you'll find a lot of your old friends and make a lot of new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back