Pampers Size 7- Test Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverpower

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Over the past few year I have had the opportunity to try Pampers Swaddlers Size 6 (very absorbent and size is okay) Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 (Overall decent) and other off brand diapers that were too much like Huggies in the fact that they make terrible stretchy sides, put most of the stretch in the back and very little on the sides. In fact it's easier to put the Huggies Little Movers 6regular diapers on than it is for the slip ons.

Today however, I discovered that my local TRU brought back cases of the Cruisers Size 7 and I wound up getting them. I'm actually kind of happy with the fit. They seem stretchier on the sides and the diaper is fitting most, if not all of the intended areas. Even the front nearly comes up to the belly on me and I'm at a 33 waist.

Cruisers seems to be living up to its name much better now as the tapes have not yet faltered even after a couple readjustments and the sides aren't as prone to breaking as they used to. The padding seems to have gotten thicker as well and are holding more

This is just a small, not too elaborate update on Cruisers Size 7. Here's to hoping to Size 8- HAH!

I'd love for walmart to start selling the size 7's.

silverpower said:
Here's to hoping to Size 8- HAH!
I think asia has a true size 8. Be nice if huggies/pampers had a taped version of goodnights/underjams

//edited wording

I've seen the Size 7 in Walgreens still.

-Gus

I wasn't aware of the 7's going away for any period of time. They were always in the grocery stores near me. But then again, maybe they had them & no one ever really purchased them much, so they appeared to always be in stock.

computerProgrammer said:

I think asia has a true size 8. Be nice if huggies/pampers had a taped version of goodnights/underjams

//edited wording

Asia does? I'd like to see that one. For sure, if they had taped versions of gnights and ujams, I'd buy them up

- - - Updated - - -

Angusmac said:
I've seen the Size 7 in Walgreens still.

-Gus

Walgreens? Never appeared in them in my area. I'll have to recheck

Cruisers 7 was common in grocery stores near me until about a year ago. Now, Babies 'R' Us seems to be my only brick-and-mortar option, and they only sell 7's by the box. And I don't go through these diapers fast enough to warrant buying a box.

I've been sticking to Baby Dry 6 and Luvs 6 lately.

computerProgrammer said:

//edited wording

Maybe they're for the babies born to Sumo wrestlers.

silverpower said:
Asia does? I'd like to see that one. For sure, if they had taped versions of gnights and ujams, I'd buy them up
I thought it was aisa I could be wrong. I know some where has them, but I can't find the post talking about them now.
cottontail said:
Cruisers 7 was common in grocery stores near me until about a year ago. Now, Babies 'R' Us seems to be my only brick-and-mortar option
I was just on Babies 'R' Us site, it says they don't carry /s 7 in store, but do ship to store. So there is no guarantee that every store carries them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back