Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Non-animal "furries"

  1. #1

    Question Non-animal "furries"

    I know this sounds contradictory, but there are those who self-identify as something other than an animal. Usually these individuals are called "otherkin". I knew someone who identified as an "irken" from Invader Zim. I, myself, feel more elven than human. I feel disconnected from humanity and am often disgusted by their actions.

    Any more otherkins out there?

  2. #2

    Default

    As a joke many years ago I made a fursona that was a washing machine called "Willard". He had no,legs, no arms, no head, he was just a plain old washing machine that washed clothes and sat in the basement, but I gave him all the info a fursona would have (age, nationality, interests).

  3. #3

    Default

    I know some that are a sundae, a cabbage, a cake and a potato. That always cracks me up.

  4. #4

    Default

    I consider myself a anime catboy, to a certain extent.

  5. #5

    Default

    Homestuck trolls are also everywhere, most furry affiliated of which happens to be those who dress as Nepeta Leijon/Meulin Leijon/any Leo derivative fantroll. I am one of the few who actually cosplay as their own fantroll, not a "canon" troll. On a separate note; I do like furry culture, even imagine myself being among furry people (my imagination posits them as extraterrestrials), but I can't imagine myself being one.

  6. #6

    Default

    I feel like a Catgirl. It's been that way for years now. And the ones that claim to be food are trolls.

  7. #7

    Default

    I always heard that otherkin were people who believed they were reincarnated as the person they currently are, and have the soul of whatever they were in a previous life/they are 'truly' something other than human. While furries are just people who like pretending to be anthropomorphic animals (although I guess there's some overlap...)

    I know a couple of people who're kin, one's vampirekin and the other I'm not sure. They're nice enough, but I personally don't feel I'm anything other than a person 'really'. I've also met people who have personas that are elves, aliens, or even just very small/very large people, ahah.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I always heard that otherkin were people who believed they were reincarnated as the person they currently are, and have the soul of whatever they were in a previous life/they are 'truly' something other than human. While furries are just people who like pretending to be anthropomorphic animals (although I guess there's some overlap...)
    Makes sence, I sometimes fell I had several reincarnations, cats dogs, and a few others, and one of them was Japanese, which explains why I like Japanese culture.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I know a couple of people who're kin, one's vampirekin and the other I'm not sure. They're nice enough, but I personally don't feel I'm anything other than a person 'really'. I've also met people who have personas that are elves, aliens, or even just very small/very large people, ahah.
    Huh, that is interesting.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Desphiria View Post
    I feel like a Catgirl. It's been that way for years now. And the ones that claim to be food are trolls.
    Or maybe they are 100% legit about their 'sona choice? I have seen anthropomorphic foods before so its not entirely uncommon. Different though...

  10. #10

    Default

    Technically, my fursona is a Digimon, but I don't really care enough to make a huge deal about the distinction.

Similar Threads

  1. Redefining "Adult Baby" and "Diaper Lover"
    By Drifter in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-Dec-2014, 16:54
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2014, 03:58
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2013, 20:23
  4. Are terms like "fetish" and "paraphilia" outdated/unhelpful?
    By cm90210 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-Dec-2012, 22:24
  5. "Perverse" dead animal beer bottles!
    By Talula in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17-Aug-2010, 03:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.