• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everybody! My real name is Mark but you can call me Nivy. I'm 18 and from the middle of nowhere in WNC. I've been lurking around this forum for years on and off until recently. Ever since I've jumped off the symbolic ledge and really plunged myself into the ABDL world. I guess I'll tell you a little more about me!

I'm in the 4th year of a 5 year program at a college where I'll come out with my associates degree as well as my GED. I've recently gotten my own car, which has really opened up the gates for me to explore my little side. I live with my parents and my sister with limited daytime privacy, which has always made things complicated for my little side. I had previously gotten my hands on a few goodnites and those awful dollar store pull up style diapers which are more like thin paper held together with cheap elastic a few years ago, but just last week I bought my first "real" diapers. Granted, they're just the depends with tabs, but I have some northshore's in the mail soon!

My little side goes by a different name, Lex. Lex's age fluctuates but usually settles around the 5 year old range. His favorite things in the world are his bottle and Wreck-it Ralph :eek: . And don't forget his padding! Although Lex at the moment doesn't get enough stagetime as he wants, I try my best to keep both sides of me happy.

When I'm not letting Lex take the wheel, I spend a lot of my time grinding MTG and SSBM semi-competitively. I used to do a lot of writing a few years back, and I wish I still did, but I just can't make myself do it anymore. Anyways, I'm rambling so I should tie this all up.

I learned and came to terms with my little side a LONG time ago, and accept it was part of who I am. I'm happy to join the rest of you lovely bunch of people and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hi Nivy! Welcome to the site! That was a great introduction. In case you didn't know, we have a writer's section here and if you don't feel like writing a story, there's many more to read. Have a good time here and if you have any questions, just ask - we're here to help each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back