Cartoon Undies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirohamada

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't know if anyone else have posted a thread like this in the past. But I wanted to know if there's other little that like to wear the cartoon briefs for little boys with like PAW Patrol or Pokemon. For example I have some Spyro the Dragon from Skylanders ones on now

I've answered questions like this before in the past. No worries on repeating tho. It happens from time to time. Yes, I'll sometimes wear cartoon briefs. I'll relatively small. I wear size 16 boys stuff. In the last few years, several companies have started making "fun print" packs of briefs. They usually have 5 briefs & 2 or 3 will have an all over print & the others will be solid colored.

I found some Fruit Of The Looms awhile back, that were vary similar to the fun pals I used to wear as a kid. Solid color with a print & the seems were a different color. I really like them.

I just got two pairs of panties. One was Cinderella and the other was Frozen. They were not little girl panties (I could never fit in them) but made for woman. All my under underwear is cartoon free.

I might look for some toony briefs. All of mine are boring and white.

Check popduds. Not quite cartoon briefs, but they have fun colors and some cute designs on them (most are white with a different colored trim and a picture on the back or print all over.) They're a little expensive, but part of your purchase goes to charity, and they're high quality.

I would also check amazon and ebay for size 16, 18, and 20 boys underwear. I found an 18-20 three pack of boxers that featured race cars, motorcycles and four-wheelers on them. They fit great.

happilyderanged said:
Check popduds. Not quite cartoon briefs, but they have fun colors and some cute designs on them (most are white with a different colored trim and a picture on the back or print all over.) They're a little expensive, but part of your purchase goes to charity, and they're high quality.

I would also check amazon and ebay for size 16, 18, and 20 boys underwear. I found an 18-20 three pack of boxers that featured race cars, motorcycles and four-wheelers on them. They fit great.

The pop duds look really cool.

I'd love to fit in paw patrol underwear! I'd love it if they made diapers or Training pants better though.

Hehe I made a post like this when I joined up!

I love cartoon briefs too! I got a huge collection by this point.

Yeppers. Cartoon briefs are the best. I don't always wear briefs tho. I usually will only wear them when I'm working a lot or sometimes I'll wear them to bed.

I wear size 10-16(mainly 14-16 tho) underwear, but just white. I wouldn't want to wear cartoon ones around others, for the same reason I don't wear diapers/pullups around others.

computerProgrammer said:
I wear size 10-16(mainly 14-16 tho) underwear, but just white. I wouldn't want to wear cartoon ones around others, for the same reason I don't wear diapers/pullups around others.

Do you normally show off your underwear to people tho? I don't see it as that big of a problem wearing cartoon briefs around people, cause they won't know. Wearing a diaper around others, yeah they could hear the crinkle or see the thickness.

I normally wear boxers or boxer briefs with prints / patterns on them. I'll wear briefs some, but like I said, I'll normally only wear briefs out & about if I'm doing a lot of work / running where'd I'd need the extra support.

Popduds seems nice. Are there any other good places to get childish-looking underwear in adult sizes? I'm much too big to fit into kids underwear.

Mattew said:
I don't always wear briefs.

But when I do I prefer cartoon briefs.

Experiment626 said:
But when I do I prefer cartoon briefs.

I am, the most interesting cub in the world.

Mattew said:

So much yes!

Mattew said:
Stay padded my friends.

Hold it

hirohamada said:
I don't know if anyone else have posted a thread like this in the past. But I wanted to know if there's other little that like to wear the cartoon briefs for little boys with like PAW Patrol or Pokemon. For example I have some Spyro the Dragon from Skylanders ones on now
Leeettt meee stop you right there Spyro the Dragon was originally from his own gaming series back on the Play Station & Play Station 2 days

Experiment626 said:
Stay padded my friends.

I approve this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back