Thread: looking for new plastic pants

Default looking for new plastic pants

So I'm looking for a new pair of plastic pants. I already have a Leakmaster Deluxe, but now I need one that doesn't ride as high and will be more for out and about like wearing under jeans and to go over my Dependeco diapers. Since I'm such a heavy wetter I have leaking problems with them so I need to start wearing plastic pants over them. I have bought an Incontrol plastic pant before, but it ripped down the side. So I think I want to stay away from those. Any suggestions?

Wolf,
    Have a look at Suprima, the 1250-series. They are perfect fit, good quality. For jeans sizes 32 to 34 take size M, for larger sizes take size L. I have used these over years and they are perfect and good quality. Another thing I can suggest you is to wear a pair of boxers over your diaper first, then, on top the suprima plastic pants.
    Have fun trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    So I'm looking for a new pair of plastic pants. I already have a Leakmaster Deluxe, but now I need one that doesn't ride as high and will be more for out and about like wearing under jeans and to go over my Dependeco diapers. Since I'm such a heavy wetter I have leaking problems with them so I need to start wearing plastic pants over them. I have bought an Incontrol plastic pant before, but it ripped down the side. So I think I want to stay away from those. Any suggestions?
    Try the PUL pull on panties from Dependeco. I have four pair of them and they work well with my Dependeco's. I also have four pair of In Control PUL panties from CTDC. They are a higher
    rise than the ones from Dependeco and will stick out of jeans by around two inches. I only wear them over my prefolds for overnight wear.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Try the PUL pull on panties from Dependeco. I have four pair of them and they work well with my Dependeco's. I also have four pair of In Control PUL panties from CTDC. They are a higher
    rise than the ones from Dependeco and will stick out of jeans by around two inches. I only wear them over my prefolds for overnight wear.
    You beat me to it oleman. PUL pants are a good choice. They last a lot longer, they're comfortable and they are quiet. You can wash them in the washing machine, but they must be hung up to dry. They're a little more expensive, but they'll pay for themselves because of their longevity. I often wear them over my cloth diapers during the day. A lot of companies sell them and I think you can buy them on Amazon.

Thanks all! I currently have 2 of the tab style covers from Dependeco and are lovely, but after a heavy wetting sometimes they can be a bit moist around the leg openings. I may order a pull up style form them and see if that works a bit better. I love supporting Monika and I need to get a new soaked pad anyways.