Really now!!!....had no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have no idea what possessed me to even think about it, but I had suddenly started to think about how there is symbolic avatars and things for beliefs and lifestyles like "Gay Pride" and other such ways of life.

That caused the little light bulb in my brain to switch on and the hunt was on. Sure enough there is indeed symbolic avatars for ABDL's. I was however surprised by it but at the same time glad they were out there. In fact there is even a wrist band that can be worn with pride if so desired.

I know I would like one:thumbsup:. In fact I would even like to use it as my avatar:smile1:

tumblr_n5kqzyPKib1tp4afro3_1280.jpg

I have this band, my friend used to sell them on ebay.tumblr_nesg4cUTrl1rrth68o1_1280.jpg

hosr63 said:
I have no idea what possessed me to even think about it, but I had suddenly started to think about how there is symbolic avatars and things for beliefs and lifestyles like "Gay Pride" and other such ways of life.

That caused the little light bulb in my brain to switch on and the hunt was on. Sure enough there is indeed symbolic avatars for ABDL's. I was however surprised by it but at the same time glad they were out there. In fact there is even a wrist band that can be worn with pride if so desired.

I know I would like one:thumbsup:. In fact I would even like to use it as my avatar:smile1:

View attachment 23697
You should use it as your avitar, and I might even buy one eventually.

PadsnPullups said:
Hey, I'm all for symbols and avatars, and maybe it's just me, but what the heck is that?

It is a wrist band that says "AB and DL" on it complete with diaper pin symbol

I've never seen a wrist band like that, but I have heard of the symbol of having a diaper pin some where on you normally on the bottom of a pants leg. The most famus person I know thats used the pin symbol is Miley Cyrus, on more than one occasion.

babyjasonabdl said:
I have this band, my friend used to sell them on ebay.View attachment 23698

Really!! Well now, I will just have to go to eBay and see if something like that is still available:thumbsup:

I have a diaper pin on my key chain. I bought like a set of 8 so I can color coordinate. I do not use them for anything else.

I have a couple of the ABDL pride pins, I keep one on my guitar strap, the other I wear on my overalls. I'd totally rock that bracelet, where can we get them?

IMG_1858.JPGIMG_1857.jpg

The first picture is of my diaper/game bag that has a pin on it that has the universal AB/DL symbol on it. It is the large round pin in the center. The second picture is my sweatshirt that I have attached on of my old diaper pins to the top of the sleeve. I wear that sweater everywhere and the

As I said before, I had a very small hand in cresting this many years ago (I just added a line and cleaned the colors up a bit). I then posted the new logo to my Deviantart (back when it was just an emerging website, I was a very early adopter of the platform), and I guess it became widly adopted for some weird reason.

kitterdafoxy said:
As I said before, I had a very small hand in cresting this many years ago (I just added a line and cleaned the colors up a bit). I then posted the new logo to my Deviantart (back when it was just an emerging website, I was a very early adopter of the platform), and I guess it became widly adopted for some weird reason.

it's a great symbol. Very simple

Paddedwolf said:
it's a great symbol. Very simple

Thanks, it wasn't all my work though, I just improved an existing design and it became more widely adopted.

kitterdafoxy said:
Thanks, it wasn't all my work though, I just improved an existing design and it became more widely adopted.

So is that design your improvement? If so what was the other design?

Paddedwolf said:
So is that design your improvement? If so what was the other design?

Yeah, that's my edited version. I can tell because the colors are more vibrant and the white sash was an improvement, I'm not credited at all but I really don't care, infact I'm glad because I don't want to be in the public spotlight.

kitterdafoxy said:
Yeah, that's my edited version. I can tell because the colors are more vibrant and the white sash was an improvement, I'm not credited at all but I really don't care, infact I'm glad because I don't want to be in the public spotlight.

Your right in that way. You still made difference who needed a bunch of credit for something like that at least you made a difference. I'll be one to say thank you :3

The Adult Baby Club in London sells a blue wristband with "adult baby" and "diaper lover" on it, the best part of all is that it glows in the dark!

Paddedwolf said:
Your right in that way. You still made difference who needed a bunch of credit for something like that at least you made a difference. I'll be one to say thank you :3

I'm glad that someone finally recognized me after 13 years, I'm still grateful that nobody ever shoved me into the public eye.

kitterdafoxy said:
I'm glad that someone finally recognized me after 13 years, I'm still grateful that nobody ever shoved me into the public eye.

Yay!

kitterdafoxy said:

I appreciate your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back