Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really now!!!....had no idea

Smile Really now!!!....had no idea

I have no idea what possessed me to even think about it, but I had suddenly started to think about how there is symbolic avatars and things for beliefs and lifestyles like "Gay Pride" and other such ways of life.

That caused the little light bulb in my brain to switch on and the hunt was on. Sure enough there is indeed symbolic avatars for ABDL's. I was however surprised by it but at the same time glad they were out there. In fact there is even a wrist band that can be worn with pride if so desired.

I know I would like one. In fact I would even like to use it as my avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n5kqzyPKib1tp4afro3_1280.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	23697

Hey, I'm all for symbols and avatars, and maybe it's just me, but what the heck is that?

Quote Originally Posted by hosr63 View Post
    I have no idea what possessed me to even think about it, but I had suddenly started to think about how there is symbolic avatars and things for beliefs and lifestyles like "Gay Pride" and other such ways of life.

That caused the little light bulb in my brain to switch on and the hunt was on. Sure enough there is indeed symbolic avatars for ABDL's. I was however surprised by it but at the same time glad they were out there. In fact there is even a wrist band that can be worn with pride if so desired.

I know I would like one. In fact I would even like to use it as my avatar

Name:	tumblr_n5kqzyPKib1tp4afro3_1280.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	23697
    You should use it as your avitar, and I might even buy one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by PadsnPullups View Post
    Hey, I'm all for symbols and avatars, and maybe it's just me, but what the heck is that?
    It is a wrist band that says "AB and DL" on it complete with diaper pin symbol

I've never seen a wrist band like that, but I have heard of the symbol of having a diaper pin some where on you normally on the bottom of a pants leg. The most famus person I know thats used the pin symbol is Miley Cyrus, on more than one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasonabdl View Post
    I have this band, my friend used to sell them on ebay.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nesg4cUTrl1rrth68o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	23698
    Really!! Well now, I will just have to go to eBay and see if something like that is still available

I have a diaper pin on my key chain. I bought like a set of 8 so I can color coordinate. I do not use them for anything else.

I have a couple of the ABDL pride pins, I keep one on my guitar strap, the other I wear on my overalls. I'd totally rock that bracelet, where can we get them?

Name:	IMG_1858.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	23734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1857.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	23735

The first picture is of my diaper/game bag that has a pin on it that has the universal AB/DL symbol on it. It is the large round pin in the center. The second picture is my sweatshirt that I have attached on of my old diaper pins to the top of the sleeve. I wear that sweater everywhere and the